Tortola Excursion with 1 & 5 yr old

aliciamakino

Mouseketeer
Looking through the Disney Port Adventures at Tortola and I have a few questions. Beach Express (TT68) which goes to Beef Island is labelled as 2 and up. Curious as to why it's not all ages. Appears to just be a transfer to the beach. The other beach excursion I see to Jost Van Dyke is charging $72 for the baby. That seems crazy, unless I'm missing something.

We just want a full beach day as a family. Any suggestions welcomed!

Looking through the Disney Port Adventures at Tortola and I have a few questions. Beach Express (TT68) which goes to Beef Island is labelled as 2 and up. Curious as to why it's not all ages. Appears to just be a transfer to the beach. The other beach excursion I see to Jost Van Dyke is charging $72 for the baby. That seems crazy, unless I'm missing something.

We just want a full beach day as a family. Any suggestions welcomed!
Just a guess - since the Beach Express is an open-air bus (read that as often a large truck with benches and no seat belts), the legal team feels it's just too risky to have an under 2 on there.

Regarding Jost Van Dyke - since a 2 year old takes a space on a boat, that's where most of the cost is. Also need to cover the "complementary beach chairs". Plus drinks and lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!