Torn between...

Cinderellee

Earning My Ears
Jiko and Artist Point. Any thoughts? This will be our 6th anniversary dinner and I want it to be nice. DH is leaning towards Jiko and I towards Artist Point. I needed to make a PS yesterday (X 16)! :worried: They both look good! We would like to go at about 8ish on a Sat. night at the end of July. Will that be a huge problem? TIA

I've eaten at AP and was not overly impressed. It was good, not great. IMHO I would go for Jiko. Really, you can't go wrong with those choice. Enjoy!

Unfortunately, I agree. We ate there last night and weren't impressed, either. I wish we had gone to Jiko instead. The food was good, but not worth the price. I could see maybe going for soup and salad as those were excellent, but the entrees and desserts were disappointing.

We didn't like Artist Point. DH and I are going to try Jiko on my b-day trip next April. I've heard great things about Jiko, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter