Tori and Sheri return to Disney... with a novice

physiciansalt88

Earning My Ears
HELLOOOOO Everyone! Gather 'round ladies and gents for Tori's first EVER trip report! I'm not sure how good I will be at this right now, since its my first time, but I will try to deliver. :)

I guess I can start out with some back story. My name is Tori, and I have been to Disney quite a few times in the past 14 years. I fell in love with the place after my first trip in 1996. Every single one of my family members likes Disney a lot, but i'm the worst. (I have 3 older brothers, who couldn't get off work this time) I am quite addicted to Disney, in all honesty. One of my best friends gets annoyed with me about it. She tried telling me that Disney was just like any other "amusement park." pah! I completely disagree. Anyway, more information about me. I'm 22 years old, and I will graduate cosmetology school the week before we leave for florida. I am extremely excited about it, in fact it is going on my celebration pin. :goodvibes
moi2.jpg

Sheri is my mum, and she is also a Disneyholic. In fact, i'd say she probably passed the gene on to me. (Along with an addiction to shopping) My mum works at the area Courthouse, but before you getting all excited, she is not a judge. There isn't really anything she could do for you, should you get in trouble for... lets say assaulting a disney hater with a stuffed Mickey. (If that person really sued, they would have issues. what damage could have possibly been done?) My mum has been to disney 9 times since 1977 when she went with a friend of hers for one day to MK. I believe she spent most of her time in line for Space Mountain.
mum.jpg

Since my mum and I are very close, we had initially planned for the trip to be for just the two of us. However, my best friend Jessica came upon hard times and started living at our house. Well, I guess I should give a little bit more of a back story to Jessica before I jump right in on how she became involved in mum's and my trip. Jessica and I have been best friends since the first grade. For an easy math, we've been best friends for 16 years. We met when she moved in next door to me in 1994. She is my oldest friend in the terms of how long we've been friends. When she moved in with us she became even more of a sister to me, and a second daughter to my mum. One day I was telling her that I wished she was going, then she and I decided to ask my mum. Her response was that if Jessica could pay for her own plane ticket and park ticket she would cover everything else. Apparently she had been thinking the same thing. She recently moved out of our house and into her churches "sorority" type house. She still considers our house home. Oh, and this will be her very first trip to disney.
Jessica-1.jpg

Our trip dates are October 21st thru October 30th. We are going to stay at Pop Century. We will be attending two Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parties. One on the 21st and the second one on the 28th. I have one of my costumes completely sorted out. I'm going to be a super hero one of the times.
halloweencostume.jpg

halloween2.jpg

My mum is going to be a pirate one of the times. The second time she is going to wear a headband with a witch hat on it and a t-shirt.

Jessica is going to go as a nerd. Unfortunately niether of them have taken pictures of their costumes, so I can't post them. I will post more later, with more day by day details. Hope someone reads this... and I hope someone who reads this actually likes this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter