Topsiders menues - which site has the listings?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
back n forth btwn Dave & Barb right now
Where is a listing of what is offered at Topsiders for both lunch & dinner?

For lunch we may need to look at the Navigator's and find the "theme"? What are the dinner options?

You need to tell that guy of yours to put on a pair of pants and stop driving yourself crazy before the cruise trying to figure out where to eat. Or else at this point I would go to my regular rotation and ignore his clothing. I believe in following the dress codes, however after the guy on our cruise in shower shoes and shorts for formal and semi-formal nights, all the others in shorts and tank tops, and everything else you can think of 1 more man on 1 more cruise in shorts is not going to matter. None of the above were refused service.

I'm hoping someone can answer the original question about the Topsider menu. We're all wearing pants. But with early seating (we hope), we may not be ready for dinner every night at 6:00. Thought we would try Topsider one or two nights and its fun to look at the menus ahead of time.

Thanks!!

I have not seen these posted. In fact, the menus weren't even available easily on the ship when we were on the 7/19 Magic cruise. I would go up, before our late seating typically, and look at what they were serving. They had samples of the entire menu (with identifying cards) in the areas where they had the breakfast and lunch buffet lines. They had a fish, chicken, and beef, as well as vegetarian entree every night. Many of the menu items were the same or similar to those served in the other restaurants on a given evening. IMHO, one could be very happy eating at Topsiders for dinner every night (even though we did not do so even one night, partially because we enjoyed our servers and our dining companions).

We didn't enjoy our dinner at Topsidders the one night we went. I don't remember the menu, sorry I can't help with that.

Next time, if we decide to eat at a different time than our dinner time, I would call for room service and eat in our room instead (didn't think about that when we were on the ship, someone else on this board mentioned it).

DJ

you're really missing out on something special by not going to the rotation restaurants...

Ok take a breath,, hold it and exhale slowly.. and again.. repeat...

you are way over stressing here... lunch at topsiders is a buffet, on few days it is themed (asian, italian what have you) but it is always posted outside the buffet. Or you can just walk through and check it out. If that does not look appealing you can go down to lumineres who has a menu posted for lunch each day ( I think parrot cay does also) Or you can get tacos, hamburgs, pizza, I think wraps , chicken nuggets etc at the places by the pool., Or get a great tuna sandwhich from room service (as well as other goodies) Lunch is just a non issue.

As for dinner, RELAX, I believe on the special theme nights topsiders has approx the same menu, can't really help you as we never ate there, just go with the flow and check it out when you arrive. There is so much more to the cruise than dinner! I really don't even think about it (except to figure out when I would do Palo) until the menu arrives, relax it is not a test it is your VACATION!!!!!
By the way did you catch queer eye for the straight guy yet? It was a rerun again last night. My DH almost peed his pants when I told him how you could measure your DH around the neck.. He laughed so hard we tried it and IT DOES WORK!!! Smile Barb a cruise is not something to stress about, it is to releave stress!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter