Top Preschooler Attractions at HS

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
We have just an afternoon at HS...likely 12-5ish. Kids ages 1,4,5.

FP for Frozen, Disney Jr. and Star Tours for kids tall enough.

FP for TSMM not available during our trip next week. We will likely meet Buzz at MK.

So is there anything else that is really fun in general for kids in this age group? We can't do everything so want to pick and choose from the best.

We may just use our FPs, grab a Mickey bar and head back to the resort.

I can't speak from experience but we are planning on taking our 2 yr to the Beauty and the Beast show and maybe Voyage of the Little Mermaid when we go to HS, but what you have listed is also all on our to do list (except Star Tours) this fall.

Last edited:
My one year old (almost two) loves the Storm Trooper March- we went to pretty much every one during our Feb trip. He also loved the Disney jr show which I see you have planned. There’s also the Muppets but you have to wear glasses so it may be better for the 4&5 yo.
I’d do tot with the 5yo. My DD was 5 the first time and it’s one of her fave rides.
Are you going to eat there? Check out Sci Fi diner, it’s a fave for us.

We just took our almost 1 and 4 year old to DHS. They loved the Disney Jr. show, meeting Buzz and Woody, the Frozen show (the almost 4 year old did), and Voyage of the Little Mermaid. We wanted to make it to Beauty and the Beast but didn't have time. We also have a 7 year old who wanted to do Jedi Training and Launch Bay.

Heads up, you may be able to get a FP for TSMM the day of. We couldn't get one ahead of time, but I looked at MDE during our day and switched a FP to TSMM as it was available day of. My kids really liked that too. They also liked watching the Storm Troopers. My four year old now does a two finger salute whenever she sees a stormtrooper.

The M & Gs in Stars Launch Bay are really good. My 6 yr old loved meeting BB-8 and still talks about 6 months later. She is not a star wars fan either.

We just took our almost 1 and 4 year old to DHS. They loved the Disney Jr. show, meeting Buzz and Woody, the Frozen show (the almost 4 year old did), and Voyage of the Little Mermaid. We wanted to make it to Beauty and the Beast but didn't have time. We also have a 7 year old who wanted to do Jedi Training and Launch Bay.

Heads up, you may be able to get a FP for TSMM the day of. We couldn't get one ahead of time, but I looked at MDE during our day and switched a FP to TSMM as it was available day of. My kids really liked that too. They also liked watching the Storm Troopers. My four year old now does a two finger salute whenever she sees a stormtrooper.

I though TSMM was stand by only until June 30?

I though TSMM was stand by only until June 30?

That is what they said, but they released FPs the day we were there. We were there April 16th. They may have stopped since then. I was surprised to see it but grabbed them. It doesn't hurt to look while you are there.

YMMV, I have an AP and I just looked and there are none today so...

The Indiana Jones stunt show is fun and fast moving. My kids were 7, 4, 1 and they enjoyed it. (Well... The 1 year old only enjoyed parts but that is normal). The 7 and 4 year old loved trading with the Jawas at the launch bay and the dis Jr. Meet and greet was great. Pluto was fantastic there. He really played with the kids and my 4 year old who was uncertain with the rest of the characters, loved him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter