Top of the world lounge at BLT

In May we were staying at SSR but wanted to stop in the lounge on arrival night. We had no problem parking...waved right on in by the guard. We also had no problem getting up. They checked my member card and ID and let me, DH and 3 of our friends up.

Except in extreme conditions, you can park for free at a resort where you have a dining reservation. Time is limited to the duration of your time at the resort. The TOTWL rules specifically prohibit parking for lounge access. That’s completely different than parking for a dining reservation.

I appreciate everyone helping me with this. Yes, we had a dinner reservation before and didn't try TOTWL. But, without this board, I would probably have driven over there on our next visit, and then been upset, when all my family got upset.

Another question, has anyone tried the food at Top of the World?

We visit the TOWL on every trip, regardless of where we are staying. Last month we had the Margherita Flatbread, Tuna Poke, and Seven Layer Cake. All of the food was excellent. This was our first time having the cake. After many DIS folks recommended it, we finally broke down and ordered it. It was amazing!!!

That's really odd because in April Ive parked at Polynesian when staying at OKW to dine and then in May did the same thing. I also park at the resorts when Im going to their shops on my Dooney hunt. Im definitely NOT paying to park especially when I pay too much in dues for my 2 contracts as it is.

Poly’s parking situation is bigger than cr/bay lake.

or does Disney not always enforce this?

Correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!