Top of the World - Bay Lake Tower

David LaMarco

Brand new DVC Member. Here to learn!
Do I need to call in advance to access the Top of the World @ Bay Lake Tower?

If you are staying on the 16th floor at BLT, you already have to scan your Magicband to go up to your room, so you will already have access to Top Of The World

We never have, but also have not been there during a very busy time.
Just showed up at the elevator, showed our card and went up.

If you buy a resale and do NOT get a membership card can you still go up there if you are staying there?

If you buy a resale and do NOT get a membership card can you still go up there if you are staying there?
Yes resale members can Pool Hop (subject to the rules), rent DVDs and go to the TOTWL. You have a digital white membership card and these benefits are currently written right on the card.

If you are staying on the 16th floor at BLT, you already have to scan your Magicband to go up to your room, so you will already have access to Top Of The World

I got lucky once and got the 16th floor. It was glorious and it was our first DVC trip. I was in there every night after putting my wife and kids to bed.... They are not the night owls that I am.... Well at least they weren't then.....my teenager is turning into 1 now

Order the chocolate cake! Their food is not good (at all) ...it is just appetizers basically ...but the cake and drinks are great!

If you are going to see the fireworks - would go at least 30 minutes before the fireworks. Hope you love it. One of my favorite places - but I do love MK.

Yes resale members can Pool Hop (subject to the rules), rent DVDs and go to the TOTWL. You have a digital white membership card and these benefits are currently written right on the card.
How do I get my digital white membership card? Just purchased resale this year. TIA

I was referencing whoever said it was their first DVC trip, if resale, they will not be able to use the lounge at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter