Top 6 TS Restaurants That Are Your Favorite

We just were there last and these are my picks.

1. Grand Flordian Cafe- seems like it is a secret little place, and the steak, soup, bread, and desserts were so good, Steak was better than Le Cellier.

2. Le Cellier- very good, we would eat here again, it is a must, but I found the GF Cafe, steak, more tender w/ a better flavor. Try the whiskey cake, I have been craving it all week.

3. 50's Prime Time- fun and good food. If you go try to get Sister Stephanie, she is a hoot.

3. O'hana- Very good, so much food. Everything was great and save room for dessert. Alot of meat, but we loved it.

3. Whispering Canyon- Had alot of fun. The shakes and the skillet are great. The meat was so tender and moist, we really enjoyed this for our 1st Disney dinner. Oh and the corn bread (so good) and the salad (very yummy). The celebration dessert was pretty bad, but DH's apple stuff was great.

4. Kona Breakfast- Tonga toast is great and so was my DH's omlet, alot of food. This was a OOP breakfast.

4. Beachs & Cream- Get a No Way Jose, they are the best. We had the grilled chicken sandwhich w/ fries, which we split and onion rings and they were great. We payed OOP for lunch and it was $20.00, we saved our table credits for the above places.

I hope this helps. I learned to pay for Beaches & Cream and Kona out of pocket by looking at the allearsnet menu. Those meals where only like $20 for two adults so we did not want to use out table service credits. Our dinners we all $70. or more. GF and Le Cellier were both over $100 and we did not get the most expensive stuff on the menu.

If you have any questions let me know and I have pics of all our meals if you want to see them. I have not had time to post them yet.

Here goes

1. Kona Cafe (Dinner)
2. Park Faire (Dinner)
3. Le Celllier
4. Teppanyaki
5. Liberty Tree Tavern (Dinner)
6. Kona Cafe (Dinner)-like this alot. :goodvibes

Based on the DDP last year and a few others that we've tried...

1. LeCellier
2. Kona (kids loved the kidde kones!)
3. Cape May (loved the clams & kids love to write on the paper tablecloth)
4. Grand Floridian Cafe (good food, beautiful atmostphere)
5. Prime Time (food is ok, the smores and Dad's Sundae are great)
6. Castle (before they changed it)

1. Le Cellier
2. Beaches & Cream
3. Kona Cafe

We are trying 1900 Park Fare and WCC in Sept. so hopefully they will go on my list!

CP breakfast
Chef Mickey's dinner
Le Cellier dinner
50's Prime Time dinner
PSB Breakfast (for seeing Princesses)
California Grill

Here are mine, in no particular order:

1. CRT lunch - The salmon, asparagus and crab risotto is the best WDW meal I have ever had!
2. Crystal Palace (late) breakfast - It's such a soothing and cool evironment. Lots of character interaction if you are one of the last people there for breakfast.
3. Whispering Canyon Cafe - Love the food, atmosphere and the nutty staff!
4. Ohana - Love everything about this restaurant, especially the bananas foster dessert, but I still miss the shrimp wontons!
5. Le Cellier - Pretzel bread - need I say more?
6. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - The drive-in theater atmosphere is great - great food and shakes also!

Beaches and Cream
Spoodles
Ohana
Cape May Cafe
Sci-Fi
Kona

Our TOP 3 Faves are:

Le Cellier (we usually eat here at least twice every trip!)
Coral Reef
Kona Cafe

Keep them comming. I am working on a list so I can see which ones rate highest to people. :)

Here are ours thus far...

LTT
Le Cellier (BEST!!)
WCC
Cyrstal Palace

Ok here are mine

1. The Brown Derby - (Service is sometimes slow)
2. Boma
3. Ohana - this would be DH's fav
4. Kona
5. Chef Mickey's - the kid's fav and my dad's as well
6. Cape May - I don't think this will stay on the list once we try LeCellier and Concourse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter