Took the DIS to the dentist today!!

DVCJones

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to thank the DIS team for helping me get through my 2 hour dentist appointment. First, let me just say that I hate going to the dentist...I would rather give birth to a 10lb.+ baby (I speak from experience:scared1: ) than go to the dentist.

Anyway, I am new to the podcast show and was catching up on old episodes.I was laughing many times. At one point, I was laughing while the dentist was drilling my tooth. The dentist stopped and asked what I was listening to. I told him, but he didn't know what I was talking about. He said that he may have to research this, because he has never had a patient laugh so much while in his chair. It got to the point where he was laughing because I was laughing:rotfl:

This was the best dentist visit ever!!! Thank You DIS Podcast Team!!!

Just curious.... Where and when do DISers listen? Have you taken the podcast some place strange?

Just curious.... Where and when do DISers listen? Have you taken the podcast some place strange?

Ummm, only the bathroom. And my family already thinks I'm strange, so when they hear hysterical laughter from in there, they don't even ask.

It's not really strange but.....Sometimes I'll sit in my car for 2 hrs. while my DD10 is in Sylvan for math tutoring. I'll either read whatever book I'm reading at the time OR if I haven't listened to the current podcast, I'll do that instead via DD's iPod. For the record....TODAY, I rushed back home to listen to the email segment instead of waiting at Sylvan. :)

Just wanted to thank the DIS team for helping me get through my 2 hour dentist appointment. First, let me just say that I hate going to the dentist...I would rather give birth to a 10lb.+ baby (I speak from experience:scared1: ) than go to the dentist.

Anyway, I am new to the podcast show and was catching up on old episodes.I was laughing many times. At one point, I was laughing while the dentist was drilling my tooth. The dentist stopped and asked what I was listening to. I told him, but he didn't know what I was talking about. He said that he may have to research this, because he has never had a patient laugh so much while in his chair. It got to the point where he was laughing because I was laughing:rotfl:

This was the best dentist visit ever!!! Thank You DIS Podcast Team!!!

I did the very same thing yesterday! I too HATE to go to the dentist but yesterday was only a cleaning. I really enjoyed the time in the chair & was almost disappointed when it was over & I had to go back to work - ALMOST! :rotfl2:

The train!

I get travel sick but i am trying to get myself off those chemical filled tablets, cause they make me so sleepy! (will be trying those ginger pills!)
Dis unplugged makes the time go by. By i do get some VERY odd looks :)

Ummm, only the bathroom. And my family already thinks I'm strange, so when they hear hysterical laughter from in there, they don't even ask.

Oh, thanks bunches for that visual! At least if you laugh so hard you pee yourself, you're in the right place :lmao:

Gives a whole new meaning to "DIS Unplugged."
:lmao:

(Count that as this week's poop reference, I guess...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter