Too late for disc on value last wk Mar/first wk Apr?

ImpossibleOfMe

Mouseketeer
Been searching on the WDW site for last minute trip and it seems like nothing is available for FL spring discount BUT I was searching a few weeks ago and I had seen a different offer that I'm not seeing now. I can't remember the name but I feel like Dream was in it, maybe??
I'm willing to get an AP for myself only if that would be worth the difference but can't check those rates/availability. Anyone willing to look for me?

Also, is it still possible to get a FL res discount over the phone with none listed online?

I couldn't imagine not staying 'in the magic' for our first trip in like 4 years!!

Basically looking to score a room for around $100/ngt

Been searching on the WDW site for last minute trip and it seems like nothing is available for FL spring discount BUT I was searching a few weeks ago and I had seen a different offer that I'm not seeing now. I can't remember the name but I feel like Dream was in it, maybe??
I'm willing to get an AP for myself only if that would be worth the difference but can't check those rates/availability. Anyone willing to look for me?

Also, is it still possible to get a FL res discount over the phone with none listed online?

I couldn't imagine not staying 'in the magic' for our first trip in like 4 years!!

Basically looking to score a room for around $100/ngt
For the week after next, doubtful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter