Tony Hinds

Hope it's ok to resurrect an older thread.

Just wondering if anyone knows if Tony has a preference of cash or credit card. .

This thread was only 9 months old and peeps were posting in it last month

I don’t consider it an old thread
It has current info in it which helps readers that might see it for the first time

I’m glad you posted your question in it than to have made a new thread

If you have anymore questions, I hope you come here and ask

This thread was only 9 months old and peeps were posting in it last month

I don’t consider it an old thread
It has current info in it which helps readers that might see it for the first time

I’m glad you posted your question in it than to have made a new thread

If you have anymore questions, I hope you come here and ask

Thank you! :-)

Never heard of Tony before. His name popped up on the Swan/Dolphin thread on the resort forum. Might look into using Tony next trip.

We used Tony in June. He was great! So glad I found his name on these boards. Tony is reliable, friendly, flexible, courteous, etc. Can't say enough good things about him! :love:

My husband and I will use him anytime we return to Orlando and definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a ride!

Planning on Tony Hinds service for our upcoming MCO to Universal trip. Do we need to ask about the grocery stop ahead of time or can we ask when we meet the driver?

It is best to let him know in advance as he schedules drivers based on what is requested by guests for free shopping stops

If you need to go to target or a Walmart let him know in advance
Not all stores are located near your destination hotel

If Tony has you and his next fare is hour later, no issue for him to stop after he picks you up

Letting him know in advance makes it give you a driver that won’t be scheduled a back to back airport pickup

But if you decide once you are picked up for a grocery stop, they will go the the closet store on the way to your hotel

That makes total sense. I will ask ahead of time. Now to figure out what's the best between MCO and Cabana Bay BR...

I usually do the shopping center near UO.
It has Publix and a liquor store.

It's right on the way to the Universal Loews hotels.

That makes total sense. I will ask ahead of time. Now to figure out what's the best between MCO and Cabana Bay BR...

I just asked him ahead of time to stop at a Publix on the way to RPR, and he knew where to go. I didn't have to figure out any of the actual location info myself. :thumbsup2

I just booked with him for our November trip based on your recommendation macraven, he was so quick to respond and answered all of my questions. Can't beat the cost especially when you add in the grocery stop. This will be our first time using his service and he made it so simple! Can't wait!!

Does Tony do all the driving, or does he have basically a company with multiple drivers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!