Tonight's the Night!

SueOKW

Go Tribe!!!
HI! We left Kid's Village yesterday, checked into OKW and hit MGM for Fantasmic last night. (Saturday). We even got to see Millionaire - when I thought we would miss it by a day. The qualifying question was tough, but after that they were easy.

Prizes are hats, t-shirts, pins... our contestants didn't get high enough in points to see what else they were going to get. SueM were you in MGM yesterday????? Daughter have a pink w/chair? I was in line for Millionaire when I saw someone roll by - over by the character trailers.

ANYWAY - tonight is adult night out! PI here we come....

I have 4 days worth of trip reports on the board also. AND, I've e-mailed a picture of me and Kevin at Crystal Palace to Dan Murphy with a request for him to post it on this board.

So far our trip has been wonderful. King Kevin is having a blast!!
Sue

We were at MGM yesterday (3/31) until about 12:45. My youngest DD has a dark purple wheelchair. I could not find any lime green ribbon, so I had a "DIS" site logo pulled off the internet attached to my purse. No one commented about it and wee never saw any green ribbons. We left to come home late yesterday and oldest DD wanted to go back to MGM, so we hopped over there, went to see the 11:00 hunchback show and then went in some shops. We did walk by the Millionaire area and wished we could have stayed long enough to play.
have fun on the rest of your trip.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter