Tonga Toast argument...am I crazy?

The answer is NO! You are forbidden from bringing your own strawberry compote. It is quite absurd. I’m not even sure of the logistics of such a thing. Asking for a small side cup on the side or similar substitute will suffice.

This was not the argument I was expecting. lol I say do what you want, as it isn't hurting anyone, unless it's gonna cause a big dust up in the marriage! ;)

My wife insists that this is absolutely absurd and no one else would ever go to such extremes for a little strawberry sauce.

If I were saying that, it would be because I am afraid of getting in trouble. It wouldn’t be about the absurdity at all, but worry and nerves.

Any chance of that with your wife?

Here's some controversy, I don't like Tonga Toast. Way too sweet for a "main meal". I wouldn't mind a bite of it along with my eggs and bacon, but it makes my stomach hurt to have just that.

It’s best as a “table dish” for everyone to have a bit. IMO.

I haven’t had it at CC or in its current variation at the table service, though.

This was not the argument I was expecting. lol I say do what you want, as it isn't hurting anyone, unless it's gonna cause a big dust up in the marriage! ;)
Go for it. If that is going to cause a big dust up on the marriage....run for the hills. Yeeesh. Make sure she uses the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash at the resorts too, since Disney provides those as well.

I am not one to bring my own food into a restaurant but I don't think it makes you crazy.

I don't know you well enough though to say definitively whether you are crazy or not. :)

Go for it. If that is going to cause a big dust up on the marriage....run for the hills. Yeeesh. Make sure she uses the shampoo said:
This!!! I didn't even think about this argument but it is perfect! She doesn't go anywhere without lugging all that stuff. Looks like I'm going to win this one. :)

Yikes. I would never dream of bringing my own homemade, outside food into a restaurant to add to THEIR food.

How bizarre.

But Captain Cooks isn’t a TS restaurant. They even have microwaves, so you can bring your leftovers or TV dinners into the eating area and warm them up.

I would say that the microwaves are more for heating up muffins and pastries that you actually purchased there, but that's just me.

I despise margarine and fake butter. So many places only have that crud. I swear I’m going to start bringing my own real butter. That would be no different than bringing your own sauce or in bringing your own hot sauce.

That over processed fake stuff is NOT healthier then real butter. I’d rather just do without than eat the fake stuff.

I despise margarine and fake butter. So many places only have that crud. I swear I’m going to start bringing my own real butter. That would be no different than bringing your own sauce or in bringing your own hot sauce.

That over processed fake stuff is NOT healthier then real butter. I’d rather just do without than eat the fake stuff.
Lol! My brother in law said the same. He called margarine "yellow plastic".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter