Tomrrow is a year since my grandpa died.

historynerd247

Earning My Ears
Tomrrow is going to be a tough day. A year ago tomorrow my role model,my best friend and my grandpa passed away. It was expected as he was 100 and was very sick! But it was still hard and still is. He was my last surviving biological grandparent. Today while i was doing some cleaning i found a letter he wrote to me on my 15th birthday I cried.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Take special care of yourself tomorrow.

Try and recall the wonderful memories you have. Perhaps journal some of those things you did together. Some fun time/s you shared. One day you ll be re-reading your journal remembering those wonderful experiences and maybe even share it with Someone else.
He will always be in your heart!

Clearly ur grandpa had a big impact on your life. How very Blessed to be able to have had that relationship!
Again, so sorry!

Your grandpa sounds like a wonderful man. These anniversaries are always tough and bring back a lot of memories. I know when people who have been with us for so long pass away, it leaves a HUGH hole in our lives. My grandma and I were very close. I lived with her for many years when my mother was going through a divorce, working two jobs, and was a single mother. She was like a mother to me. I only had her until I was in my 20s so it's been awhile, but I was very lonely for many years after. One day you'll be able to remember him and just smile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!