Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience?

dreeger

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this and is it worth the money? We've done quite a few of the off-the-beaten-path experiences, with the exception of 21 Royal and Club 33 that are on our bucket list, and saw this seems to be a relatively new offering. Searched the forum, but didn't see too many threads on this, so was wondering if it's worth doing. It's basically just snacks and a place to watch fireworks for $50 a person, right?

I was wondering about this, too. I did some research on it a while back and decided against it due to the fact that if the fireworks get canceled, they don’t offer a refund. Since fireworks get canceled so often, and the fireworks display being featured right now as part of Mickey’s Mix Magic is not as immersive as the previous firework shows, we decided it wouldn’t be worth it for us. Even with the previous firework shows, it wasn’t possible to see the projections from the Skyline Lounge area. That said, there are still a lot of experiences we haven’t tried that were more of a priority for us during this trip. Once we have tried all the other things on our Disney bucket list, we may give this a whirl at some point just to see what it’s like.

Here is a link to a review of the experience that I read before making the decision not to try it this time:

https://wdwnt.com/2017/05/review-tomorrowland-skyline-lounge-experience-disneyland-total-waste-time/

Last edited:
I was wondering about this, too. I did some research on it a while back and decided against it due to the fact that if the fireworks get canceled, they don’t offer a refund. Since fireworks get canceled so often, and the fireworks display being featured right now as part of Mickey’s Mix Magic is not as immersive as the previous firework shows, we decided it wouldn’t be worth it for us. Even with the previous firework shows, it wasn’t possible to see the projections from the Skyline Lounge area. That said, there are still a lot of experiences we haven’t tried that were more of a priority for us during this trip. Once we have tried all the other things on our Disney bucket list, we may give this a whirl at some point just to see what it’s like.

Here is a link to a review of the experience that I read before making the decision not to try it this time:

https://wdwnt.com/2017/05/review-tomorrowland-skyline-lounge-experience-disneyland-total-waste-time/
Good points! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter