Tomorrow is FP day. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovePug

DIS Veteran
Our park days have been determined by our ADRs. The order I’m thinking I should try to book FPs.

1)FOP at 60 + 5,
2) SDD at 60 + 3,
3) SDMT at 60 + 4,
4) Soarin’ at 60,
5) Frozen at 60 + 2.

Sound good?

Our park days have been determined by our ADRs. The order I’m thinking I should try to book FPs.

1)FOP at 60 + 5,
2) SDD at 60 + 3,
3) SDMT at 60 + 4,
4) Soarin’ at 60,
5) Frozen at 60 + 2.

Sound good?

Seems like you got it under control! No park day planned on 60+1 day? And I agree with @Robo on if you can, switching 2 and 3. SDD seems to be THE most difficult to get nowadays. I've read here where quite a few DISers have gotten it 60+4 and above during the morning. pixiedust:

Thanks. I will go for SDD right after I go for FOP. We have a BOG ADR on that 60+4 day that is very important to my friend, and no PH, so I’m pretty solid on our park days. No 60+1 day. Not doing a park day that day unless, by some miracle, they have a DAH day at DHS (Saturday).

I would have agreed to this a couple weeks ago, but after doing our FPs I had a much harder time getting SDD then FOP. I got FOP at 60+1, I had to go out to 60 +4 for SDD. They were both the first I went for as I had a split stay so had two FP windows. However maybe I wouldn't change it as FOP is more of a priority to me then SDD.

I would have agreed to this a couple weeks ago, but after doing our FPs I had a much harder time getting SDD then FOP. I got FOP at 60+1, I had to go out to 60 +4 for SDD. They were both the first I went for as I had a split stay so had two FP windows. However maybe I wouldn't change it as FOP is more of a priority to me then SDD.

That is my thought, also. FOP is my priority. Maybe I’ll get lucky.

I booked recently.
Party of 5 for 10 days:
I was able to get 3 SDD but only 2 FoP.
(And, I started booking with FoP.)

Mine was this am and it went smoother than I anticipated. I was on one computer my kid was on another. ( that was annoying tbh)
I got FOp for 5 at 60+5 at 1030
I didn’t do slinky bc we booked an EMM :) good luck and breath it wasn’t that hard ( I was terrified I’d mess up lol)

Mine was this am and it went smoother than I anticipated. I was on one computer my kid was on another. ( that was annoying tbh)
I got FOp for 5 at 60+5 at 1030
I didn’t do slinky bc we booked an EMM :) good luck and breath it wasn’t that hard ( I was terrified I’d mess up lol)

Why was it annoying to have someone on another computer at the same time? I'm considering trying this.

Yes it absolutely was.. he was talking while I was trying to concentrate and he was asking questions ..
It may have helped timewise a few minutes at the most and perhaps we could have planned for him to do specific days with specific times for him to do in advance instead of listening to what day do you want me to do next ?
Wasn’t needed but it finally got my teen involved semi-excited.
I modified times in a few and all and all 6 days fastpasses we were logging off feeling successful at 713 this am
Good luck

Why was it annoying to have someone on another computer at the same time? I'm considering trying this.

In case it helps, right now (as of this very moment) you can get:

7DMT in AM on 60+1
SDD in PM on 60+2; AM on 60+4
FOP in PM on 60+2; AM on 60+4

(all for a party of 4)

Good luck tomorrow!

It may have helped timewise a few minutes at the most and perhaps we could have planned for him to do specific days with specific times for him to do in advance instead of listening to what day do you want me to do next ?

When I did it with my husband, I gave him a very specific list of date-> park -> ride -> ideal window with notes about whether to go earlier or later if he couldn't get that exact time. I also had him walk through it on a day that was already open just to get a feel for the system, which I also did myself.

Morning of, we both just focused and worked through our individual lists. No annoyance on either of our parts. We got everything we wanted at the times we wanted, so I'll call that a win. Obviously, I don't know if it was overkill or if I'd have missed the times I wanted without him. I do know that, if he hadn't been there and I had missed something, I'd have been mad at myself for not dragging him into it when I could have.

I will be doing this from work, this morning, and I don’t think I can bring myself to trust non-Disney people to work in this with me because they would be going at it completely clueless. I will just keep my fingers crossed!

Late on the advice but maybe you will get it in time. I would try for SDD first and then FOP. Slinky has been much harder to get lately. And I’ve seen 7DMT at 60 lately. Not sure how big your party is I’m only searching 2. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter