Tomorrow 2/9 Rope Drop plan

Fishmango

Earning My Ears
Good Evening,

Heading to Disney tmrw 2/8 Friday and going to make sure to get there well before rope drop.

I’m think, Indiana walk on, MP Space
Walk on Thunder, Do Space, MP Matterhorn Walk on Star tours then haunted/pirates. May move Matterhorn depending on line and MP it. Going to do DCA after lunch.

What do you guys think to maximize e ticket attractions? We are skipping fantasy land.

So pumped!!!

be prepared that Indy may not be safety inspection approved at rope drop.....with what little data I have collected, there is 50% chance it will not be open at rope drop....I would plan for Thunder and then see if HM is open and by then Indy should be up and running. As for being there well before rope drop, 45 mins outside the gate is a safe plan .....few folks venture into the ROA area at rope drop and does not have near the crush of Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. you will be pleasantly surprised at the freshness of the ROA area!!

If Indy is closed at RD, is it usually a matter of 5-10 minutes, or would it be down for a longer period of time? We are going on Monday and had similar plans to RD Indy in conjunction with MP for Space Mountain. Concerned that if I use the 1st MP on Indy, it'll be much later before we can circle back to SM.

If Indy is closed at RD, is it usually a matter of 5-10 minutes, or would it be down for a longer period of time? We are going on Monday and had similar plans to RD Indy in conjunction with MP for Space Mountain. Concerned that if I use the 1st MP on Indy, it'll be much later before we can circle back to SM.
Check the app when you arrive -- if return times are short/on the short side, I would MP SM, maybe try to ride SM using SR as well. Agree with the pp about using MP/FP for Indy.

730am Arrive at the Entrance to Disneyland, they should start to let non-EMH/MM guests around 735am-750am. As soon as you enter the park use MP and get FP for Star Tours.
8am-930am: Ride Big Thunder Mountain without FP first, then Pirates of the Caribbean, get FP for the Matterhorn, use FP for Star Tours, use MP and get FP for Indiana Jones, use FP for the Matterhorn.
930am-1130am: Ride the Jungle Cruise, use MP and get FP for Space Mountain, ride Haunted Mansion, ride Splash Mountain, use MP and get FP for Radiator Springs Racers (you will have an hour and a half until you can get your next FP), use FP for Indiana Jones.
1130am: Lunch
1230pm-1pm: Grab FP for Toy Story Midway Mania, use FP Space Mountain
1pm: Head to California Adventure

Next FP order should be... Incredicoaster (quick return time) (Goofy's Sky School (quick return time), Soarin Around the World, and then Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout

ME

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter