Tolls?

california37

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

Just wondered if someone could remind me- driving to DLP From England. What are the tolls to pay on the motorway? How much do we need to budget?

Also- anyone been recently to recommend if diesel is cheaper in the U.K. or in France? Where’s the cheapest petrol station nearby?

Thanks in advance!!

From memory i think it's 20 something euros each way.
To get petrol for a reasonable price you have to leave the motorway and go to a supermarket station, but when we were there over Christmas it was definitely about 10 pence cheaper over here.

Not sure about tolls but diesel is cheaper in France off the motorway. Any supermarket fuel station will be cheaper. I went to France in Nov and paid 13p per litre less then what I would in the UK

If am remember correctly when I last went in October the toll was 21.70 euros each way. I normally fill my car at the Esso garage at Disneyland. I found it to be similar to what I pay in the UK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter