Tokyo sea really that great?

It all depends. I would ask you this-- do you like DCA at all vs. DL? How about Epcot vs. WDW?

Honestly, it really is. As a devoted WDW fan, it took me a while to open my eyes to how amazing DIsneySea is. I loved the comfort and familiarity of WDW and even DL, DisneySea is so different. But in true Disney fashion, it has amazing Disney touches but completely unique. I highly recommend. I'm also a little partial now that I've lived an hour away from it for the last 6 years.

Not for me. I actually like DCA more than DisneySea. I like Mysterious Island but that's about it. I rate it 8 out of 12 overall. the 6 castle parks are 1-6, DCA is 7.

But it's still worthwhile if you havent been.

It depends on what you're looking for in a theme park. In my opinion it has the best food, shows and ambiance of the theme parks I've been to. But if your primary way to experience a Disney park is counting the number of rides you've gone on and you hate waiting for good spots for shows then you'll have more fun at TDL. TDS enjoyment also varies by the season due to seasonal shows.

It depends. IMHO, it has the best and most immersive theming of any Disney theme park.

In terms of rides, with the exception of Sindbad, I'm not sure it has anything too unique in comparison to the US parks. And it doesn't have as many rides as Tokyo Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter