Tokyo Disney Itineraries

The adorable Mickey spoons are in the restaurants in the parks, so you can grab them. I think they're just at the station with serviettes, etc. I can't recall whether they're in every restaurant or only some of them.
Uh oh, SO is going to go crazy with the spoons. I'm preparing to haul back a zip-loc bag full of them when we come back :earseek:

Do they have coin laundry facilities there? On our two week trip I hand washed all our stuff half way in.
We are staying in Tokyo first at an Airbnb and they have a washer and dryer for free in the house. Then we are staying in Kyoto at an apartment hotel that also has a washer and dryer in the studio apartment we are staying in. So we shouldn’t need to do any laundry while at Disney

I also have these stamps from the train terminals. It was a nice fun freebie for DS to do.
upload_2019-3-15_16-35-32.png

I bought an acid free 6 x 6 sketch pad like this from Hobby Lobby pretty cheaply. Carried it with me everywhere.
upload_2019-3-15_16-36-37.png

It's very sturdy and I was able to store paper souvenirs inside the pages which helped prevent them from creasing.

I also have these stamps from the train terminals. It was a nice fun freebie for DS to do.
View attachment 388408

I bought an acid free 6 x 6 sketch pad like this from Hobby Lobby pretty cheaply. Carried it with me everywhere.
View attachment 388409

It's very sturdy and I was able to store paper souvenirs inside the pages which helped prevent them from creasing.
I don’t really see myself keeping a lot of paper souvenirs. I’m not a scrap booker and Dh and I just went through our house getting rid of a bunch of things

Do they have coin laundry facilities there? On our two week trip I hand washed all our stuff half way in.
Hi Thia! It’s great to see you here!! Are you planning another trip to TDR in 2022? What other places will you be going on the same trip?

I can’t imagine myself hand washing all our stuff. I usually book hotel with self serve laundry facilities, except for TDR. I will do laundry once we get to our Shibuya hotel this July. It seems that Hilton Tokyo Bay doesn’t have laundry facilities.

Have fun planning!

Hi Thia! It’s great to see you here!! Are you planning another trip to TDR in 2022? What other places will you be going on the same trip?

I can’t imagine myself hand washing all our stuff. I usually book hotel with self serve laundry facilities, except for TDR. I will do laundry once we get to our Shibuya hotel this July. It seems that Hilton Tokyo Bay doesn’t have laundry facilities.

Have fun planning!
They don’t have coin laundry but they have laundry services. I’m not sure how much it costs though

Have fun planning!

Hi buddy!
Yes, 2022. I told our son if he graduates from high school with honors we'll take him anywhere he wants to go. He's already picked Japan. Couldn't be prouder of my little buddha boy for his decision. I'd sure like to take him to Kumamoto (my mother's hometown) and Kyoto (my favorite party place). I don't know about Hiroshima, that's pretty deep. I wept a lot when DH and I were there (years before DS was born).

Are you planning a trip to the rising sun too?

Oh my gosh! I’m glad our other hotels have free laundry otherwise I’d go broke lol

That's why I asked. It's very expensive and not all hotels have them. ::yes::

Food is expensive too, even snacks. With beverages you often will not get free refills. If you get free breakfast, make time for it otherwise it's going to cost you. ;) Just saying.

Hi buddy!
Yes, 2022. I told our son if he graduates from high school with honors we'll take him anywhere he wants to go. He's already picked Japan. Couldn't be prouder of my little buddha boy for his decision. I'd sure like to take him to Kumamoto (my mother's hometown) and Kyoto (my favorite party place). I don't know about Hiroshima, that's pretty deep. I wept a lot when DH and I were there (years before DS was born).

Are you planning a trip to the rising sun too?
Yes, yes! DD is graduating this year from university. She really wants to visit Japan, so we are going this July. First time to this beautiful country. Too little time yet too many things to do! Planning a trip to Japan is more challenging than planning FPs for WDW! Your little man definitely has picked one of the best places to celebrate his high school graduation!! I am skipping Hiroshima this time, but going to Sapporo instead to escape from the heat for a few days before going to HK (my hometown). This way I would have an excuse to go to Japan again to see Hiroshima. :teeth:

I agree that Japan is very expensive. I have been telling DH numerous times that this trip is going to be quite costly. Hope he wouldn’t have the payment shock after DD and I return from the trip. :smooth:

Yes, yes! DD is graduating this year from university. She really wants to visit Japan, so we are going this July. First time to this beautiful country. Too little time yet too many things to do! Planning a trip to Japan is more challenging than planning FPs for WDW! Your little man definitely has picked one of the best places to celebrate his high school graduation!! I am skipping Hiroshima this time, but going to Sapporo instead to escape from the heat for a few days before going to HK (my hometown). This way I would have an excuse to go to Japan again to see Hiroshima. :teeth:

I agree that Japan is very expensive. I have been telling DH numerous times that this trip is going to be quite costly. Hope he wouldn’t have the payment shock after DD and I return from the trip. :smooth:
When I first looked at a trip to Japan I looked at a Disney adventures trip and said no way. We’ve actually gotten the majority of our trip paid for from credit card points. The stuff we have to pay out of pocket for will be food, merch, transportation besides what our passes cover, and activities that cost money. We’re budgeting about $3,000 for that stuff. Which I think is pretty good considering everything else was free

That's why I asked. It's very expensive and not all hotels have them. ::yes::

Food is expensive too, even snacks. With beverages you often will not get free refills. If you get free breakfast, make time for it otherwise it's going to cost you. ;) Just saying.
I only drink water so I should be good with the free refills. Dh and I try not to drink pop or anything like that if we can help it. The food is definitely going to add up, especially in the parks but we are budgeting for that. Since we were able to get a lot of other stuff for free we will splurge some on food. I do think you’re right about the breakfast. I haven’t checked how early it opens but we may even just go in and get some fruit or something to take with us

I absolutely love Japan. We try to go to Japan every year. Unfortunately we can only go for a week at a time. I can’t never convince my husband to actually go to Disney while we are in japan BUT we did visit their downtown Disney and walked around the outside and all the Disney shops.

Have you ever been to japan? That is my favorite country.

Here are just a very small amount of our pictures

Attachments

• 1A186A0F-D1F2-4E99-AB24-19B0EE6FBADE.jpeg
    1A186A0F-D1F2-4E99-AB24-19B0EE6FBADE.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 75554FE1-99FD-4F10-A969-2B297B0B6344.jpeg
    75554FE1-99FD-4F10-A969-2B297B0B6344.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 3D5EE651-E118-4ACE-A3FB-A62B598B8F41.jpeg
    3D5EE651-E118-4ACE-A3FB-A62B598B8F41.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 4
  • DEDC10EA-A8BD-4316-8BCA-C98AE510F66F.jpeg
    DEDC10EA-A8BD-4316-8BCA-C98AE510F66F.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 4
I absolutely love Japan. We try to go to Japan every year. Unfortunately we can only go for a week at a time. I can’t never convince my husband to actually go to Disney while we are in japan BUT we did visit their downtown Disney and walked around the outside and all the Disney shops.

Have you ever been to japan? That is my favorite country.
This will be our first trip to Japan so we are really excited! It’s also dh’s first time outside the states.

You need to convince your husband to go for Disney!

You will love Japan. I love all the site seeing, the food, the people. Everything. Especially how clean it is.

You will love Japan. I love all the site seeing, the food, the people. Everything. Especially how clean it is.
Really some of the main reasons we picked japan over other places are because it’s clean, the people are awesome, and it’s safe. We looked at other places abroad and they just didn’t impress us as much. Although Dh would like to go to Ireland sometime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter