Tokyo Annual Pass

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
For my trip I am doing a 2-day ticket, a 4-day ticket, and a 1-day ticket (a 2-day visit, a break, then a 5-day visit). Also it could be possible I'd do a Starlight and/or After 6 ticket for the pre-visit days. I totaled the cost and it would be 43,000 - 52,600 yen. I know APs cost 89,000. It's a big difference, but are there any discounts that reduce that gap? I doubt I will be coming back in the next year as I have other plans next year. Just wanted to confirm as the latest post I could find on here is from 2014!

Thanks!

There are no discounts of any kind.
Ok, thanks! Thats what I thought but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something! It's weird that Tokyo is the only one without discounts, but I guess they don't have to worry about attracting people who are still willing to buy them!

All the other Disney parks mark up the food and merchandise significantly so the annual pass discounts make them more reasonable. Food and merchandise in TDR isn't marked up as heavily. In fact, when I eat lunch at Ristorante di Canaletto, I keep thinking "how is this not more expensive?". I don't think I could get an Italian meal of that quality in the US without paying significantly more.

All the other Disney parks mark up the food and merchandise significantly so the annual pass discounts make them more reasonable. Food and merchandise in TDR isn't marked up as heavily. In fact, when I eat lunch at Ristorante di Canaletto, I keep thinking "how is this not more expensive?". I don't think I could get an Italian meal of that quality in the US without paying significantly more.
Good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!