Toddlers Disney outfits

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
I am sure this has been asked before but I wasn’t able to find an answer...
This is a silly question but I have a daughter and a son who will be 2 and 5 for our next Disney trip. I was planning on getting cute princess summer dresses for my daughter, but what should I get for my son so that he doesn’t feel left out? I was thinking of Fab5 t-shirts but do you guys have other ideas? (especially for princess character meals...)
Oh, Disney problems! 😜😂

Does he want to dress up? Pirate costumes are always popular with the little boys. Prince charming costumes are less common but soo cute.
Otherwise I'd just get some characther Tshirts. Ive found a bunch of cute and different ones on Walmart.com.

Is the boy or the girl the toddler? If the boy is the toddler, would he even care what he's wearing? If he's the 5 year old, ask him what he'd like to wear?

Kohls, Target, and Walmart all sell Disney clothing. I think Kohls has particularly cute shirts for toddler boys right now. The Disney store also has some but they are more expensive. Old Navy and Carters do too. Lots of options! I don't really do costumes because we visit in summer and it's too hot.

Thanks all for your replies! Great ideas!
He does like dressing up but I guess I can ask him!
I was wondering if little boys also wore costumes as I didn’t Want him to feel different!

We do WDW in the summer, and I always look at the little princesses with a bit of pity - very cute but also very hot I’ve seen a few boys in the pirate outfits,but they were definitely in the minority.

DD had character tee shirts for our DGSs, Buzz, Woody, etc. When they met their namesake characters, the characters usually pointed out the commonality, which was fun and made for cute pictures.

We do WDW in the summer, and I always look at the little princesses with a bit of pity - very cute but also very hot

I always feel that way too. But I've seen some cute short sets and casual dresses on Pinterest lately:

6106f880c21553f9599b0a70c400c2a3.jpg

56ad8f4006d506a991f3528446aa43f1.jpg

I have been dressing my kids up for Disney since they were little. My son is now 8 and my daughter is 6 and they still like dressing up. My son wears custom shirts....typically they are themed, he has slinky dog for HS, Spaceship Earth with Mickey Ears for Epcot, Safari Mickey for AK, etc. I will see if I can find some pictures

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!