• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Today

KaryCam

DIS Veteran
We are leaving this afternoon!! :cheer2:
Staying at POP through Monday and really looking forward to it. It takes us 2 1/2 hours to drive so we will be there for dinner and then onto Epcot for EMH and fireworks and a ride or two only.
Tomorrow is MK. Looked at the weather and it is suppose to be a high of 59 and a low of 38. burrr. On clearance I bought each of us a red sweater with a mickey and snowflake pattern tastefully across the chest. Now to see if hubby will wear it. He probably will. He's mostly concerned about me dragging him out of bed too early :headache: to get there when the gate opens. And about me scheduling everything after reading tourguidemike. We want to see as much as we can without waiting in lines forever, right?? Also, we're going to 1900 Park Fare for dinner with Prince Charming & Cinderella tomorrow.
I know we'll have a good time. Our AP expire right after our trip so we might not get back for a while. Hubby says a year or two. :sad:
Bye y'all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter