Today was DH's birthday....

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Everyone was calling, cards were coming and one of his daughters sent him a huge box of whoopie pies....does not take a lot to make this guy happy..

I gave him a print of the Grotto at Notre Dame University.. he loves Notre Dame even though none of our children went to college there, he is just a Notre Dame kind of guy, always watches their sports games, loves that fight song and the movie, Rudy.....http://www.nd.edu/~wcawley/corson/grotto.htm When I gave it to him, he said I have been there....he loved it. It is hard to buy something for someone you have been with for so long, you run out of ideas and I saw this print in an art shop and it was done by a local artist.

I wanted to share it since with all that praying, he celebrated another birthday.....we need to keep them coming and keep him healthy and happy....

Thanks everyone and Happy Birthday Tommy.

Happy Birthday Tommy!!
Peter and I wish you a day of Happiness!! We hope it is a wonderful day full of joy!! Hugs!! ~~~ Jenn and Peter

Sounds like a great day. Happy Birthday, Tom! :bday: Continued prayers and best wishes! :)

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Sounds like a great day! Continued prayers and support!

Happy Birthday, Tom!! :cake:

Happy Birthday Tommy!

That movie Rudy takes place here in the town next to us. Joliet Catholic H.S. is where it takes place, my husband John attended that Catholic H.S., in fact.

It is a true story and I found it so intriguing when I knew it was next door to my new home town.

So, I am pleased to hear that it is one of Tom's favorites. He is so deserving of this celebratory birthday, and I know he will enjoy many more down the road. Give Tommy some birthday spankings for me! LOL!

Happy birthday to your dear husband and may he have many, many more!

What a thoughtful gift, Marsha.

Happy Belated Birthday Tommy! Here's to many more. :cake:

Whoopie pies!! :thumbsup2

Happy belated birthday to Tommy.

Nice gift Marsha...but as a BC graduate, I have a bit of trouble with the whole ND thing ;) :lmao:

Hi Marsha and Tom: Happy Belated Birthday Tom and best wishes for many more. Whoopie pies are the best! What a thoughtful gift, Marsha. Have a good week. Barbara:love: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter