Today is my birthday and I'm not feeling good.

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
I'm so afraid I'm going to end up in the hospital again tonight, and it is my birthday! My abdominal pain is really bad today. I'm scared to eat, but the kids have big plans to take me out to dinner. :guilty: We are eating Mexican food of all things! :eek:

Happy Birthday to you.. I am sorry you are not feeling well on your birthday, do try to eat moderately tonight if you do go for Mexican...

Hugs and best birthday wishes.. :flower3:

Happy Birthday! I know how much it must suck to feel bad. And you want to just do all the things "well" people do.

Please, be careful with the Mexican food. I don't know what your triggers are but just take a few bites here and there.

Happy Birthday! And, I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well on your birthday...doesn't that just stink?

And, please be careful with the Mexican food. As a Mexican food officianado, I know that it can be hard on your digestive system.

Thanks! They have a very good chicken soup with rice and pico-de-gallo that I really like. I think I can get that and just have them leave out the pico-de-gallo. So, chicken and rice soup for my birthday and NO hospital visit sounds pretty good! :banana:

My boys are both so worried about me being sick that I just can't cancel this. DS7 has started meeting with the counseler at school. It is really helping, so I don't want to worry him more.

Thanks for all the well wishes! I survived my B-Day with no hospital visit!!! :cool1:

I'm still having problems, but I consider it a good day if there is no trip to the ER!! :banana:

My boys (and DH) gave me some really cool gifts, and we had a wonderful dinner with my mom and sister.

Now I guess I'm 39 and holding...:rotfl:

Phew, I am so glad that you made it through your birthday celebration without an incident other than a wonderful Happy Birthday with your family...

Please hang in there, I am thinking of you... Hugs

Happy belated Birthday! :bday: :cake: :bday:
I'm so happy you were able to celebrate with your family. It means so much to the little ones to see their Mommy feeiling OK. I hope that pattern continues for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter