Today is my 60 day and having no luck

marynpaul

Mouseketeer
i have only a 1 night stay booked, so I can only book for Sun And Monday. Tried getting FOP and Slinky DC and could not get either. I thought for sure early Sept. crowds that we would have a decent chance.

i have only a 1 night stay booked, so I can only book for Sun And Monday. Tried getting FOP and Slinky DC and could not get either. I thought for sure early Sept. crowds that we would have a decent chance.

I've been doing a lot of FP prep for my upcoming trip and it seems like there are 4 rides that are hard to get FPs for - though two and Alien Swirling Saucers and 7 Dwarfs Mine Train - everything else seems rather easy

I have seen some speculation that for the new Toy Story Lands they aren't issuing as many FP - so taking a higher % of riders from the standby vs FP line to help with keeping the standby times down a bit. Not sure if true but that could explain it

For FoP it still feels like less than 63 days out it can be hard to get - just so popular and I think people are planning on more than one day at AK to ride it so for people that have 10 day trips they are booking way out vs your situation

I have heard of a lot of people just constantly refreshing and seeing things come up - even day before or day of - so don't give up! All else fails, just plan to be at the park ~45mins before it opens for reasonable wait times

With the good neighbor hotels also getting the 60 day window, it favors those who can book 63, 64, and 65+ days out that much more. 60 is becoming the new 30. You get the choice of anything except for the prime rides.
With that said, I was able to get SDD at 9:10 PM 60 days out, so it is doable, but not as much of a sure thing as it was before.

No guarantees, but definitely keep trying. While the site let my dad log in about 15 min early on our 60 day mark and he got FoP FPs for our last trip, I was let in right on time and got nothing. I tried every day, multiple times per day, for 30 days and finally got something right at the 30 day mark. The good news is that standby times in Toy Story Land have been looking lower than I thought they'd be. Currently, Slinky Dog is listed at 60 min and Aliens is at 30. It's not FP walk on fast, but it's not awful either. FoP is still up there at 165 and SDMT is up to 130. Still, I've had luck with snagging FPs for both of those after the 60 day mark. Good luck :)

Fortunately (or unfortunately?) you can just keep trying every waking minute until you get a FP for those.
Just use the app so you can keep refreshing all the time :D

You can't be choosy about the time, either. Grab whatever you can get.

I agree with other posters. Your stay is short and for the prime rides you are at a disadvantage.

There are those who cancel their trips; so, you have a chance if you keep trying. Also, people change their minds and switch their fastpasses; so, you have a chance that way, too.

Our last trip in 2017 we were able to tweak and get some last minute fastpasses; so, keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter