• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-board to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Today is a "say something" hat day.

NotPetehat.jpg

:rotfl:

I am SO in!

I'm also a big "To Wong Foo..." fan, so thanks for the laugh over your thread.

I'll be wearing my favorite WDW baseball cap.

Happy Monday, everybody!

I don't believe you posted that. ROFL!

It's an affront to the very delicacy of my nature!! :rotfl:

So wear your "say something" hat.

I'm Noxema Jackson, Jesse's Daughter!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Love that movie. Not as much as I love Priscilla Queen of the Dessert, but Close!

What does this say?
100_2687.jpg

My husband is going to KILL me!:lmao:

Love that movie. Not as much as I love Priscilla Queen of the Dessert, but Close!

I agree - I've always like Priscilla just a little more. What most impressed me about that film was how good it's stars were and how much more they've gone on to do. Terrance Stamp (Bernadette) is a major league actor with a very good resume (he also played General Zod in Superman II with Christopher Reeves). Guy Pierce (Mitzy) was brilliant in LA Confidential and of course, Hugo Weaving (Felicia) as that real creepy dude in The Matrix.

Pete

I was introduced to Priscilla oddly enough by my roomate when I worked for Disney! They were shocked that I had seen To Wong Foo, but not PQOD.

Of course it gave going to 8-Tracks at Pleasure Island a whole new meaning when ABBA came on!

When Wesley Snipes gets asked about that movie, he pretty much disavows any knowledge that it exists.

Too Wong Foo... Wesley Snipes played Noxima Jackson... he went on to be a big action star after that movie was made, but before it came out.

Oh, yeah. I know of his work. Blade, etc. So he denies putting on pumps and extensions, huh?;)

Oh, yeah. I know of his work. Blade, etc. So he denies putting on pumps and extensions, huh?;)

That and he denies (or refuses) to pay his taxes! ohhh...and he thinks white dudes don't have jumping ability (one of my 10 ten all time movies).

Too Wong Foo... Wesley Snipes played Noxima Jackson... he went on to be a big action star after that movie was made, but before it came out.

That's okay because John Leguizamo stole the show anyway! I love that movie.

That's okay because John Leguizamo stole the show anyway! I love that movie.

Gawd I love John Leguizamo. Especially when he and Baz Luhrman team up together. I will never forget him as Tybalt or Toulouse-Lautrec! I think out of all those actors he pulled of the queen role so effectively.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter