Toad Hall - Restaurant reviews

We ate here on Wednesday 7th January around 12 noon.A beautiful looking restaurant.

P1070146-1.jpg

P1070141.jpg

We were served straight away.We had the menu 1 which included Tomato Soup/Fish and Chips and a drink.We bought 3 of these and shared between the 4 of us.The total price was E29.85. It was really delicious, big thick cut chips and lovely fish,the tomato soup really warmed us up.

The boys loved the changing portrait of Toad

P1070145.jpg

P1070143.jpg

The only negative comment I could find to say is that it was a bit on the chilly side inside the restaurant but that day everywhere was cold.

We ate here on Sunday 14th June at about 2.30pm. It was still quite busy at this time with about a 5min que for food. There were a few tables free but unfortunately those before had decided not to dispose of their rubbish so the tables were quite messy. We shared a chicken burger, chips, coke and 3 mini muffins. The food was all good, very hot and very nice for the price. The surroundings were lovely the wall paper is great and in a very convenient position in Fantasyland. I would definately recommend this place if you are looking for counter service and would eat here again. The only downside to it was other peoples lazyness not clearing up after themselves.

Ro

We ate here for the first time in May, and enjoyed the fish and chips recommended by various DISers very much. Lovely fish in particular, average chips, and pretty good value by DLRP counter standards.

We ate here on Tuesday 30th June 2009.

We had lunch here, mid afternoon - to get out of the heat to be honest.

We had double fish and chips to share between 4 of us, and Abbey had a Mickey brioche, which she liked. We all had a drink too, total bill 29.30E.

It was a nice setting, I liked the changing picture, and the fish was really tasty, Lewis ate most of mine.

Would go here again, for a quick stop off, it's handy when in Fantasyland.

i didnt eat here but my mam did during our trip in march. she used her free dining voucher and got fish and chips with a salad and apple slices with a coke.

she said it was just as nice as always and highly recommends it. it is one of the few cs places we think is good value for money

We had lunch here on Wednesday 6th October, DD and I shared the double fish adult meal deal between us - and we still didn't manage to finish it all! The fish was hot, the batter crisp, and you get proper chunky chips - a lovely change from burger and fries ;).

we ate here on tuesday 18th jan 2011 and loved it so much ate again on Thurs 20th jan 2011.
Each time had the double fish and chips with loads of vinegar. clean place to sit and eat. very nice and would recommend to anyone. Chips are lush. seemed better this time than when we ate here in 2009 but we loved it then too.

We ate here on March 3rd 2011 and this was a stand out brilliant meal.

For €9 each (afaicm) we had two fine portions of crispy battered white fish which when we added vinegar and a squeeze of lemon was so delicious. It came with chips, a dessert (both had fruit salad) and a big drink. A bargain and i cannot stress how lovely this meal was.
Will be our 1st lunch on our next trip!

We ate here in September 2008 and the fish and chips were very good. I loved the atmosphere!

Belated review! We ate here on Monday 10th May 2010.

Mum & I shared the double fish & chips - sooooo yummy and hot!

PICT0194.jpg

DD opted for a Mickey Brioche and hot chocolate - who can blame her?!! I know you all know what they look like, but we all love a Mickey Brioche don't we?!! This one has a little mouthful missing...

PICT0192.jpg

Not forgetting the souvenir cup...

PICT0193.jpg

Great value for money - would definitely eat here again. Would have been even nicer if we had got a table inside. ;)

We ate here last November,the fish and chips were really tasty and nice and warming on a cold day,the kids enjoyed it too.

DSC01857.jpg

We ate here today and had the single Fish and chips which cost 8,10€ before AP discount.

As you can see from the photo the portion is large. We could have easily shared the fish and the chips and not gone hungry.

It was not a bad fish fillet and the batter was light and not greasy. The chips were nice when first served as really hot but as they cooled they went a bit hard.

Salt and malt vinegar are available as well as ketchup and mayonnaise for the chips:)

We loved the theming of Toad Hall. Our lunch there was less memorable.

My son didn't care for the chicken sandwich. My wife didn't really like the fish at all. I found the fish & chips edible, but nothing special... a little too greasy I think.

Maybe I was just expecting something more from a restaurant specializing in fish & chips. I thought the meal was ok at best and my family didn't like it, so we probably won't go back.

Restaurant reopened today following it's recent closure for refurb. If my translation is correct now has 6 queue lines replacing 3, which should mean shorter queues :thumbsup2

Hi All,

I pop'd in here for a quick lunch on my first day straight off the train and I feel like I found a little gem!

I have considered eating here a couple of times in the past but never have but I wont make that mistake again.

The service was quick...compared with other counter services like Casey's, which I love but waited so long this time in, here, service was speedy despite it being quite busy and the food was much better than I expected! I opted for the fish and chips (as oppose to the double fish and chips or burger) and love it. There was plenty of salt and vinegar around, the only thing missing was mushy peas lol!

To be honest, I reckon I could have eaten the double fish and chips no bother, it was so good, this gets a big :thumbsup2 from me!

K.

we ate there on a very busy sunday (dec 11 2016) but despite my worries service was quick and could find a place to sit with no problems.

Fish and chips was very good and quite a big portion for the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter