To my friend Montessori

Very nice things you said. Touching. I'm so sorry for your loss of a good friend. Rest in peace.

Fred

You bring Montessori alive for me, Lou.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope memories of your time together bring you comfort and peace.

Very well said, Lou. Thanks to both you and Montessori for your fantastic teamwork. :hug:

Lou, :sad1: I have enjoyed the yearbook for some time. You and Montessori were so creative. I am sorry you lost your partner in crime. What a beautiful tribute. :hug:

I have always enjoyed looking at the Yearbook too. I'm so sad that montessori has passed away. She was a neat person, insightful and funny and not at all afraid to say what she meant. I read a post from her not long ago where she went against the grain and said something very directly that really needed to be said but no one else had the guts to say. I appreciated that about her, she was very straightforward.

Thank you for your nice tribute, Lou. :) She had a great friend in you.

:hug:I am truly saddened to hear about another Dis'ers passing. Montesorri brought happiness and joy to total strangers through her posts. She will truly be missed.

Debbie

Lou, that was so touching. I met Mary Ann over the internet over 2 years ago and had never spoken to her either. However, we shared many of our personal life stories and she was a very special person.

I just checked out your yearbook and saw the picture she made for me under my old dis name. I remember she said that she was going to do something using that name but I never got on to the thread to check it out until now. Now I want to cry because I can longer chat with her and thank her for the picture. Boy do I miss her.......................................................:(

Thank you Lou for posting a tribute to a woman who enjoyed keeping the magic alive on the DIS.

And thank you for having the same spirit yourself.

LouBon.....that ws a beautiful and touching tribute...spoken as only a true friend could....

My hat is off to you Sir!

I have enjoyed the creativity and fun that you and Montessori provided on the Yearbook thread...as Dan Murphy said..."a wonderful team"

Montessori was a great person...and a greater friend...she will be missed indeed...

What a great tribute. Thank you for sharing your close thoughts with us.

And, with montessori's permission I hope, I quote her from the Thread Killer's thread:

Originally posted by montessori
angel_name.jpg
She was greatly enjoyed, and will be missed sorely. :sad1:

A new Angel indeed.

Lou, what a lovely tribute to a friend. It made me cry. I'm beginning to see that you are really a teddy bear of a guy. Thanks for sharing with us.

Originally posted by Lars624
Lou:hug:
What a beautiful tribute to a friend
ITA :hug: She sounds like she was a wonderful person. I wish I'd had a chance to get to know her more. She will be missed by many. :hug:

Thank you Loubon for sharing this. I didn't find your thread untill today. We really miss MaryAnn on the other thread she was there with us from the start, over a year and a half ago.

Since then it has reminded me over and over again that although we just "chat" on these boards, everyone we meet and get to know becomes important to us and when they are gone we truly feel that lose. :hug:

Has anyone heard how her husband is doing?

Wendy

:( You two were truly a dynamic duo on the Yearbook thread. The thread has brought many smiles to many DISers. Montessori will not be forgotten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts