To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

Thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed going back through your story. I used the first method too, with only slightly better results. I platoed around a 3:55. It's really interesting as we are both in about the same place with likely similar goals. It's always fun to see other people doing Hanson's For the time between goofy and my next marathon, I am just doing the last 8 weeks of Hanson's advanced plan. It's a mental thing but I may likely wind up doing one 17 -20 miler this cycle in place of one of the 16 milers.

Interesting. Is it because it's 4/15/19, which is 4 + 15 = 19? Maybe it will end up being both of our debut Boston qualifier races!

4/15/13 was my first Boston, first marathon (I know terrible idea for so many reasons I didn't know then) and also the first race I didn't finish. the reason that date is significant is because 4/15 is the date of the marathon bombing, and just so happens that patriots day doesn't fall on 4/15 again until 2019. So for that reason it may draw more people to it than normal. Maybe not, but I think it will.

Thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed going back through your story. I used the first method too, with only slightly better results. I platoed around a 3:55. It's really interesting as we are both in about the same place with likely similar goals. It's always fun to see other people doing Hanson's For the time between goofy and my next marathon, I am just doing the last 8 weeks of Hanson's advanced plan. It's a mental thing but I may likely wind up doing one 17 -20 miler this cycle in place of one of the 16 milers.

That's interesting. I have a feeling its a natural progression of our training. We used FIRST because it was 3 days a week and promised a less is more approach. After using it, we both decided that we needed more, and Hansons filled that need. I'll be interested to see how it goes for you.

4/15/13 was my first Boston, first marathon (I know terrible idea for so many reasons I didn't know then) and also the first race I didn't finish. the reason that date is significant is because 4/15 is the date of the marathon bombing, and just so happens that patriots day doesn't fall on 4/15 again until 2019. So for that reason it may draw more people to it than normal. Maybe not, but I think it will.

AHH, that makes much more sense. You're right, that will probably be a bigger year because of that. Yeah, I remember reading your backstory and thinking "wow, I can't even imagine". We actually came up with a "just in case" plan starting with this year's Disney after reading your story.

Interesting reading! Thanks for sharing you goals and plans.

I am probably going to be signing up for next years Houston Marathon, and am thinking about using Hanson's plan. Based on your numbers right now, you look like you are near the same pace as myself. My PR for the half is 1:37:54.

This was the first season I really embraced slowing down on the the easy runs. In the past, I would be hard on myself if anything was slower than a 8:05 pace for a "slow" run. This last cycle, I made it a goal to be over 8:30 on the easy/recovery days, and was mostly successful.

Looking at your speed chart, I think I was doing my speed work too fast. I had several rounds of 800 repeats where I was averaging 3:05. Based on your chart, that was about 30-40 seconds too fast.

3 of my 4 marathons have been in weather just like last Sunday's marathon, and my PR is 3:48:04. I really would like to run one with much cooler weather, and really reduce that PR!

Interesting reading! Thanks for sharing you goals and plans.

I am probably going to be signing up for next years Houston Marathon, and am thinking about using Hanson's plan. Based on your numbers right now, you look like you are near the same pace as myself. My PR for the half is 1:37:54.

This was the first season I really embraced slowing down on the the easy runs. In the past, I would be hard on myself if anything was slower than a 8:05 pace for a "slow" run. This last cycle, I made it a goal to be over 8:30 on the easy/recovery days, and was mostly successful.

Looking at your speed chart, I think I was doing my speed work too fast. I had several rounds of 800 repeats where I was averaging 3:05. Based on your chart, that was about 30-40 seconds too fast.

3 of my 4 marathons have been in weather just like last Sunday's marathon, and my PR is 3:48:04. I really would like to run one with much cooler weather, and really reduce that PR!

It definitely takes a mindset to agree to go slower. I wasn't completely sold on it when I first read Hansons because I was thinking you really want me to run a 11:00 min/mile. I will say that the deeper you get into the Hansons plan and you're in week 15/16 you start to look forward to the easy days (and sometimes they don't end up being that easy :)).

Beyond Hansons, take some time to read the Seiler paper I referenced in my custom training post. It was refreshing to read that the basis of most elite plans is similar to what I'm trying to attempt (80/20 split of easy hard within a week). It was also interesting to break down Luke Humphrey's plan from the back of the Hansons book into time rather than pace and distance (because these can be deceiving based on fitness level). What time frame do you see repeated over and over and over? About 90 minutes. I don't think this is a coincidence, it's because the body shifts into a different mode at 90 minutes and the workout's cost/benefits start to become different. This philosophy will be the basis of my Chicago training plan to attempt to maximize by abilities without taking me over the edge.

Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 8.03.48 AM.png

What are your recent 5K and 10K PRs? The ability to do a workout at several 800s at 3:05 suggests you are significantly faster than I am.
Were all of the repeats close to 3:05, or were you tailing in the latter repeats?
Do you feel as if you could have done one or two more intervals after the set of 800s at 3:05? I generally use this as a guide to whether it was too hard of a workout. I always leave the workout feeling like I could have done more.
Also, what kind of resting interval were you doing between 800s?
Lastly, how long do you have residual fatigue from the speed workout? If it lasted any longer than 24-36 hours, its another sign that it might have been too tough.

Your 800 workout would suggest to me that the only thing lacking in your running profile is your endurance pacing (if there is indeed a disconnect between your 5K/10K PRs and your half/full PRs). In addition, Hansons argues that for marathon training you don't necessarily have to do the speed workouts at 5K, and you could even do it slower at 10K pacing instead.

One thing that has helped me deal with weather is to try to race by effort instead of by pace. During training, I push to maintain the prescribed pace no matter the conditions. I try and memorize what it feels like in all conditions to do each type of workout. When it comes to race day, I start my garmin, and then switch to watch mode. I get the occasional splits, but it allows my body to match the effort I gave in training rather than worrying about a specific pace. If the weather is good, my effort will equal a faster pace. If the weather is bad, my effort will equal a slower pace, but ensure I'll have an easier time avoiding hitting the wall. Try it with a few halfs before a full to get comfortable with letting go and switching to effort. It's worked for me, but doesn't necessarily work for everyone.

Diet

During the first couple years of racing my philosophy on food was that it was to be minimized to maximize my weight loss. As I started to transition into running for racing, I kept the same mindset. When I started Hansons in June 2015 I decided to also change my diet. I believe now that running training is only part of the process and that the food I eat plays a major role in my abilities. I try to imagine my body as an engine and try to put in the highest grade fuel I can when I can. Prior to June 2015 my diet was the following...

Breakfast
Special K Oats and Honey (4 servings or ~3 cups)
Milk

Lunch
Whole Wheat Bread
Skippy Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter (6 tablespoons, that's a lot... I love peanut butter!)
Baby Carrots
Yoplait Fat Free Yogurt

Dinner
Chicken/Turkey/Ground Beef/Ground Turkey/Pork
Grain
Vegetable

After June 2015 I decided to try and eat more whole foods and cut out some of the added sugar in my diet. I also thought because protein is the building block of the muscles I probably needed to increase my intake. My overall goal was to reduce fat intake, keep carb intake the same, and increase protein intake. I also decided I shouldn't limit my food consumption as much and to put the bulk of my eating during breakfast. Below is my current diet I've been using since June 2015.

Breakfast
Eggland Best Cage Free Eggs (3 eggs)
Salsa with whole tomatoes and onions
Siracha
Whole grain oatmeal (1 cup)
Cherries (2 servings)
Canadian Bacon (lean, no added nitrates) (4 slices)

Lunch
Whole Wheat Bread
Turkey (lean, no added nitrates)
Mustard
Halo oranges (2)
Pink Lady Apple (1)
Banana (2)
Baby Carrots

Dinner
Chicken/Turkey/Ground Turkey/Pork
Grain
Vegetable

I don't drink anything other than water or milk (exception for carb drinks). I've never been a fan of alcohol. I generally eat a small chocolate each night, but don't feel the need to most nights. Since switching to this diet in June 2015, I've dropped another 10 pounds and lost an estimated 4-6% body fat. I estimate my body fat to be around 15% now, which is ideal for a male athlete.

One thing I'd like to also share is a recipe for Coconut Banana Protein Bars. They are delicious and are a good choice in the latter phases of my training as a boost.

Cooking spray
2 cups egg whites
2 bananas, mashed
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
3 cups quick oats
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup vanilla whey protein powder
2 tablespoons coconut flakes
1 teaspoon coconut extract

Preheat oven to 375.
Cooking spray on a cookie sheet with high edges
Mix egg whites, mashed banana, coconut oil, and coconut extract
Mix oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, and whey protein
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
Spread onto cookie sheet
Add coconut flakes on top
Bake for 16-18 minutes (look for browning on flakes)
Best stored in fridge to keep fresh

Makes 8 servings
Per serving: 308 calories, 6g fat, 51g carbs, 4g dietary fiber, and 17g protein

*Recipe from Racing Weight Cookbook by Matt Fitzgerald (a must cookbook for athletes, haven't found many recipes I don't like).

I have known for some time now that diet is a huge part of getting gains for running. For one reason or another I keep putting it off, but I believe I am now ready to try something new. Its difficult to avoid temptation in Louisiana, (we cook well) but its time. I noticed a book at the bottom of your post you recommend, and other than that particular one do you have any others you would recommend? I am a picky eater and that has been a problem. I lost weight by tracking calories and eating a high protein diet. At my heaviest (mid 2012 I think) I was 255 and got as low as 205. For the last year I have been around 210. I think to hit idea running weight I need to drop another 20 lbs or so. Any thought on a diet or book would be appreciated. Any other nutrition advice would be appreciated as well. I'm looking for a new perspective...

I have known for some time now that diet is a huge part of getting gains for running. For one reason or another I keep putting it off, but I believe I am now ready to try something new. Its difficult to avoid temptation in Louisiana, (we cook well) but its time. I noticed a book at the bottom of your post you recommend, and other than that particular one do you have any others you would recommend? I am a picky eater and that has been a problem. I lost weight by tracking calories and eating a high protein diet. At my heaviest (mid 2012 I think) I was 255 and got as low as 205. For the last year I have been around 210. I think to hit idea running weight I need to drop another 20 lbs or so. Any thought on a diet or book would be appreciated. Any other nutrition advice would be appreciated as well. I'm looking for a new perspective...

Same author but this book was ok...

http://www.amazon.com/Runners-World...d=1453323558&sr=8-23&keywords=matt+fitzgerald

Problem is I could sum it up pretty easily for you without buying it: Eat more whole foods and less processed foods. When reasonable, eat organic. Lots of people are successful on a variety of % breakdowns of carbs, protein, and fat so don't think only one ratio works best. My philosophy follows those main principles (whole foods, organic when reasonable, and balanced diet).

Other than that book, I haven't really read any other diet books. I guess the way I look at it is by saying, "Do I really think this will make me a better athlete?" If the answer is no, then you should probably limit your intake of it. Cookies, probably not. Wild rice, probably yes. It always comes down to which matters more, a few seconds off my PR or that "cookie". Neither are a bad choice, it just matters where your priorities are at that time.

Lastly, I don't have a lot of research behind it but common sense tells me that eating your biggest meal (still has to be healthy) earlier in the day might help curb the conversion of what you eat into fat because of the extended digestion timing. There might be some other factors that occur in the morning that might help with this idea. I linked a paper I found quickly, but haven't exhaustingly critiqued it.

Attachments

• Meal timing.pdf
    438.3 KB · Views: 4

Following along now too! I cannot offer much help in anything related to your level of speed or distance, but I will be along for moral support.

I'm hoping this year to find a way to do volunteering for the Chicago marathon so hopefully I'll be there along the route at some point to pass you a cup of something or hand you a free banana etc.

Following along now too! I cannot offer much help in anything related to your level of speed or distance, but I will be along for moral support.

I'm hoping this year to find a way to do volunteering for the Chicago marathon so hopefully I'll be there along the route at some point to pass you a cup of something or hand you a free banana etc.

Sweet thanks for the support. That would be pretty cool to get a cup from someone you know.

It definitely takes a mindset to agree to go slower. I wasn't completely sold on it when I first read Hansons because I was thinking you really want me to run a 11:00 min/mile. I will say that the deeper you get into the Hansons plan and you're in week 15/16 you start to look forward to the easy days (and sometimes they don't end up being that easy :)).

Beyond Hansons, take some time to read the Seiler paper I referenced in my custom training post. It was refreshing to read that the basis of most elite plans is similar to what I'm trying to attempt (80/20 split of easy hard within a week). It was also interesting to break down Luke Humphrey's plan from the back of the Hansons book into time rather than pace and distance (because these can be deceiving based on fitness level). What time frame do you see repeated over and over and over? About 90 minutes. I don't think this is a coincidence, it's because the body shifts into a different mode at 90 minutes and the workout's cost/benefits start to become different. This philosophy will be the basis of my Chicago training plan to attempt to maximize by abilities without taking me over the edge.

What are your recent 5K and 10K PRs? The ability to do a workout at several 800s at 3:05 suggests you are significantly faster than I am.
Were all of the repeats close to 3:05, or were you tailing in the latter repeats?
Do you feel as if you could have done one or two more intervals after the set of 800s at 3:05? I generally use this as a guide to whether it was too hard of a workout. I always leave the workout feeling like I could have done more.
Also, what kind of resting interval were you doing between 800s?
Lastly, how long do you have residual fatigue from the speed workout? If it lasted any longer than 24-36 hours, its another sign that it might have been too tough.

Your 800 workout would suggest to me that the only thing lacking in your running profile is your endurance pacing (if there is indeed a disconnect between your 5K/10K PRs and your half/full PRs). In addition, Hansons argues that for marathon training you don't necessarily have to do the speed workouts at 5K, and you could even do it slower at 10K pacing instead.

One thing that has helped me deal with weather is to try to race by effort instead of by pace. During training, I push to maintain the prescribed pace no matter the conditions. I try and memorize what it feels like in all conditions to do each type of workout. When it comes to race day, I start my garmin, and then switch to watch mode. I get the occasional splits, but it allows my body to match the effort I gave in training rather than worrying about a specific pace. If the weather is good, my effort will equal a faster pace. If the weather is bad, my effort will equal a slower pace, but ensure I'll have an easier time avoiding hitting the wall. Try it with a few halfs before a full to get comfortable with letting go and switching to effort. It's worked for me, but doesn't necessarily work for everyone.

Thanks for the feedback! It took me a good long while to get into the slower mindset, and the first couple of runs I did in the 9:30 to 10 minute range, my knees hurt more than some of my hard runs. Took a little while to get used to that as well.

My 5K PR is from about 2 years ago (and my only 5K I have run) is 21:13. I would like to try and do another one and see if I can break 20, seems like I should. 10K PR is from about a year ago and is 45:13.

No fatigue at that end of the 800s, I felt like I could have done a couple more of them. I had a walking/jogging RI of 2 minutes between sets, with a 20 minute warmup and 10 minute cooldown. Two days later I was able to run a 3x2mile tempo run at 7:15 pace. The week after that I started to feel pain in my hamstring and really cut back on speed work until 3 weeks before Disney. This was the first year I was able to string together a set of 800s faster than 8:15, so was feeling good about my training until the hammy pain.

I am going out for 14 tomorrow with a goal of 2 at 8:30, 2 at 7:40, 2 at 8:30, 6 at 7:40, and 2 cooldown. We will see how it goes.

I have a Half marathon is two weeks, and am planning on going with the 1:45 pace group for about 5 to 7 miles, and than pick up the pace.

Near the end of March I have another half that I am going to try and PR. It is in Dallas, so there are a few more hills than the Houston area.

I should try that with the watch on race days. Some races I do focus on the splits, when going for time. Last fall, most of the races I ran, I used for training runs, and/or the back-end of back to back long runs for Goofy training.

The 2 week running hiatus is finally over. This break went easier than the one after the October marathon, because the weather outside has been frightfully cold so I wasn't too heartbroken in taking time off. I'm ready to get back out there. According to runners connect, I've lost about 6% of my fitness from my peak during these two weeks. However, it should only take about 2 weeks to get back to the peak fitness level, and then it will allow me to gain even more fitness during this next cycle. This cycle's pacing seems super aggressive to me (about 20-30 seconds per mile than the Dopey cycle), but I'm willing to give it a try to see if I can actually manage it. I am still the same weight as when I left for Disney (164 lbs) even while maintaining a high caloric diet I used during my last training cycle. Happy to see I didn't gain any unnecessary weight during this 2 week period of inactivity.

Awesome thread - when I get back to running I may ask for some ideas about where to start, mileage wise. For instance, I know that I could run 5 miles today, not having run in 3 months, without a problem. I won't because of my foot fracture, but I know that I could. But what I need to figure out is whether or not I should.

In other words, I need to figure out what my first few weeks should look like, with respect mileage and effort, after taking 4 months off with a broken foot.

Awesome thread - when I get back to running I may ask for some ideas about where to start, mileage wise. For instance, I know that I could run 5 miles today, not having run in 3 months, without a problem. I won't because of my foot fracture, but I know that I could. But what I need to figure out is whether or not I should.

In other words, I need to figure out what my first few weeks should look like, with respect mileage and effort, after taking 4 months off with a broken foot.

Thanks! I am truly rooting for you to make a full recovery. Once your body has made a near full physical recovery, I believe the main hurdle will be mental. You'll have to avoid the fear of re-injury and/or discouragement of loss of fitness. The mind is pretty powerful and the ability to keep a positive outlook throughout the process will reap major benefits. This will help set the foundation for the effort level you can tolerate. Given your goal is solely Dopey 2017, I would probably break down the remaining time between when you start running again and then into training cycles (12-14 weeks each) to reach certain smaller achievable goals rather than a big chunk for an overreaching goal.

So, I looked at the runners connect article about taking time off and fitness and it has values for 2 weeks (-6%), 9 weeks (-19%), and 11 weeks (-25.7%). Each of these studies were conducted differently, but assuming they are relatively close I was able to draw a linear line between the three points with a R-squared of 0.98. Projecting out to 16 weeks gives us an approximately 35% loss of fitness. Thus, my suggestion would be to start there. Take your last good PR from any distance and multiply it be 1.35. This would be your "current" PR based on your presumed fitness loss. If you let me know what that time is, I can plug it back into the Hansons calculator I made for myself to give you a starting point for the first 12 weeks, or you can figure out the math from the "Custom Training Post" on the 1st page.

http://runnersconnect.net/running-injury-prevention/losing-running-fitness/

So, I looked at the runners connect article about taking time off and fitness and it has values for 2 weeks (-6%), 9 weeks (-19%), and 11 weeks (-25.7%). Each of these studies were conducted differently, but assuming they are relatively close I was able to draw a linear line between the three points with a R-squared of 0.98. Projecting out to 16 weeks gives us an approximately 35% loss of fitness. Thus, my suggestion would be to start there. Take your last good PR from any distance and multiply it be 1.35. This would be your "current" PR based on your presumed fitness loss. If you let me know what that time is, I can plug it back into the Hansons calculator I made for myself to give you a starting point for the first 12 weeks, or you can figure out the math from the "Custom Training Post" on the 1st page.

http://runnersconnect.net/running-injury-prevention/losing-running-fitness/
I was probably at 1:55 half marathon when injured based on my runs at that time - maybe a little faster, but not much. I was focused more on longer distances since I was training for the Dopey. I was running about 45 miles/week.

My doctors have allowed me to return to training now - my first day was today - but I am not allowed to do any lower body weight lifting, running or jumping until March. I will be doing modified P90X and elliptical machine workouts daily until March, starting easy and building up intensity and endurance over the next 5-6 weeks. I did find it hard to do the work without favoring my left foot given the pain that I was experiencing, even though the pain is now gone. So worried about a relapse, but I know that I need to get past that or I will hurt myself again by over-compensating.

My goal for the next 5-6 weeks is to work on my core strength, cardio/pulmonary capacity and upper body strength. I will also do lower body strengthening exercises, but I am going to have to get inventive in this area so as to not break the rules laid out by my doctors.

I really appreciate your thoughts and assistance. Your approach is so similar to mine that I trust the science. I am also driven, and that is my doctor's biggest concern. He thinks (probably rightfully so) that my break was the result of my hard-headed approach to my foot injury in May of last year. I think that I have learned my lesson - time will tell.

I was probably at 1:55 half marathon when injured based on my runs at that time - maybe a little faster, but not much. I was focused more on longer distances since I was training for the Dopey. I was running about 45 miles/week.

My doctors have allowed me to return to training now - my first day was today - but I am not allowed to do any lower body weight lifting, running or jumping until March. I will be doing modified P90X and elliptical machine workouts daily until March, starting easy and building up intensity and endurance over the next 5-6 weeks. I did find it hard to do the work without favoring my left foot given the pain that I was experiencing, even though the pain is now gone. So worried about a relapse, but I know that I need to get past that or I will hurt myself again by over-compensating.

My goal for the next 5-6 weeks is to work on my core strength, cardio/pulmonary capacity and upper body strength. I will also do lower body strengthening exercises, but I am going to have to get inventive in this area so as to not break the rules laid out by my doctors.

I really appreciate your thoughts and assistance. Your approach is so similar to mine that I trust the science. I am also driven, and that is my doctor's biggest concern. He thinks (probably rightfully so) that my break was the result of my hard-headed approach to my foot injury in May of last year. I think that I have learned my lesson - time will tell.

Based on a 1:55 half, a 35% slowdown would put you at a 2:35 half marathon. Based on this reasoning, your training paces for when you get started back up running would be around...

Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 10.25.46 AM.png

One issue I can foresee with running this slowly based off your previous running experience is the force you are likely to generate with your steps. What you will need to be seriously cognizant of during your comeback running is making sure you take light and quick steps. This will not be easy to complete since light/easy steps and maintaining these paces as they are are counter to one another. I would probably re-evaluate your paces after 4 weeks instead of 12 weeks to see how your body is reacting. Obviously this is all just my opinion and based on the research I have compiled to date.

Based on a 1:55 half, a 35% slowdown would put you at a 2:35 half marathon. Based on this reasoning, your training paces for when you get started back up running would be around...

View attachment 147303

One issue I can foresee with running this slowly based off your previous running experience is the force you are likely to generate with your steps. What you will need to be seriously cognizant of during your comeback running is making sure you take light and quick steps. This will not be easy to complete since light/easy steps and maintaining these paces as they are are counter to one another. I would probably re-evaluate your paces after 4 weeks instead of 12 weeks to see how your body is reacting. Obviously this is all just my opinion and based on the research I have compiled to date.
Thanks - Running that slowly will present a challenge of its own, but I'll give it a shot. My turnover is pretty steady, so keeping my strike light is pretty automatic. But I am also a fore-foot/mid-foot striker, so a bit worried about the stress on my foot.

I appreciate the help.

ETA - What kinds of distances would you recommend my first week back?

I would keep it to 15 minutes or less at least the first week and probably only 3-4 runs, but continue to do the elliptical and P90x to keep your overall fitness increasing. This would give you a good idea about the mental state of the injury. I would be very aware of the feedback your body is giving you to make sure if something doesn't feel right just take a break and try again.

Then if everything seems good, very slowly move up in time in increments of 3 minutes with runs 3-4x/week for the next 3 weeks (at the end of which you would be at sustained runs of 42-51 minutes). My guess is after 4 weeks you should probably see some good progress to the point where your paces would speed up a bit. Easing back slower than faster will win out when your goals remain 9 months away. You still have enough time between now and Dopey to fit in a recovery 8 week cycle and 3 x 12 week cycles. In my opinion, this is plenty of time to get you near the mileage/paces you were at pre-injury.

3/1/16 (8 week cycle)
4/24/16 (12 week cycle)
7/17/16 (12 week cycle)
10/9/16 (12 week cycle)
1/1/17 (Week of Dopey)

I would keep it to 15 minutes or less at least the first week and probably only 3-4 runs, but continue to do the elliptical and P90x to keep your overall fitness increasing. This would give you a good idea about the mental state of the injury. I would be very aware of the feedback your body is giving you to make sure if something doesn't feel right just take a break and try again.

Then if everything seems good, very slowly move up in time in increments of 3 minutes with runs 3-4x/week for the next 3 weeks (at the end of which you would be at sustained runs of 42-51 minutes). My guess is after 4 weeks you should probably see some good progress to the point where your paces would speed up a bit. Easing back slower than faster will win out when your goals remain 9 months away. You still have enough time between now and Dopey to fit in a recovery 8 week cycle and 3 x 12 week cycles. In my opinion, this is plenty of time to get you near the mileage/paces you were at pre-injury.

3/1/16 (8 week cycle)
4/24/16 (12 week cycle)
7/17/16 (12 week cycle)
10/9/16 (12 week cycle)
1/1/17 (Week of Dopey)
Thanks - very, very helpful.

I love how thought out all your replies are. Also yay at being back at running. I can't wait to see more about how your training is coming alone. I also really liked your reply about nutrition. It's the most sound common sense and correct advice that can be give. Eat natural foods, and in moderation. Not exactly a crazy idea. Of course knowing this and acting out on it can be two totally different things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter