To do or not to do 11month old..

We went in the heat of summer with my 14 month old son. He had a ball! We just were cautious to see that he remained hydrated and out of the sun as much as possible. He slept in the stroller when he was tired. Was so stimulated and excited by everything.

There may be a few, but most don’t allow it, I’m assuming because of space constraints.

When my son was that age, if we went out to eat, we went when he normally ate. I’d feed him while we were waiting for our food. That way, I didn’t have to take the time to feed him early (or late) at home. We went on his first vacation when he was 8 months old (not to Disney though) and it worked great.
That’s what I thought! Thanks for the tip!

I would save the money and take baby during the fall after her second birthday. She's not going to remember her 2nd birthday anymore than her first trip to Disney so it could be a great exercise in accepting the changes that come into your life when you have children as well as a fine addition to the family's savings account with the icing on the cake being visiting WDW during the fall.
Just a suggestion and different way to look at the situ:).

She might not remember it, but I will :) my best friend just took her daughter, who was the exact same age as our daughter will be. She said that she recognized characters and the joy on her face meant the world to her and her husband. your life does not have to stop when you have a child, it’s all about adjusting. So yes it will be “an exercise” and exercise in adjusting our Disney trips ;) We save to go every year, so I’m not concerned with the money.

My 8 month old son a few years ago was fine, but my wife was tired since she was breastfeeding. Plan accordingly with feedings!

My son did a rocking picture of landing a kiss from Snow White.

We took our son for the first time when he was 13 months this old. We all had a blast at the parks and especially at the character meals. We did MNSSHP and the Boo to You parade was the highlight of the trip.

We made sure that we took it easy and had lots of downtime for relaxing. This slower paced vacation turned out to be one of the best Disney vacations I have gone on. Our next trip will be when he is 4 and our daughter (her 1st trip) will be 2.

We have taken our son several times since he was 5 months old. The first time we went in the winter. It was a great trip, we flew (short flight only a couple hours). We setup some fast passes, only did magic kingdom and spent the rest of the time at the resort with our son and pools. He loved it! Disney made it a lot easier than other places we had been and we never felt like we were bothering people by having our son with us.

Each time he gets a bit older, we add additional parks and time. I say if you want to go for it, no reason not too. Baby centers made it easy and everyone is so use to babies at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!