To buy WDW stock or not??

BibbidiBobbidiBOO

<font color=green>AKL is my new favorite<br><font
That is the question. DH is ready to chunk $100 a month for a year into Disney stock. Will we be throwing it away? :confused:
It is so low now, but I am not sure of it from an investment view. I wanted a few shares just for kicks, but they have minimums. I don't want to waste money just for kicks! HELP! He told me it is MY decision(personally I would rather throw that money into another trip there:smooth: !)

Groosch BibbidiBobbidiBoo,

Thar's a good thread about this on the News & Rumors Board yer might wanter lurk at.

Making choices on investments can be difficult. I wouldn't try to give yer advice without a whole lot more information about your situation. What I can tell yer is what I'm dewing. I'm am buying. I've held a position fer years (groosch, thar's a surprize! ;) ).

2 basic questions I always ask myself when buying stocks are;

1-will I need this cash for anything foreseeable in the next 5 years?
2-do I believe that the company (any) will be worth more 20 years from now, than it is today.

If I say No, and Yes...I invest.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Goofyposter, I did not even think to check over on that board(I rarely lurk over there!). Going over there now and will even send it to DH;) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter