To anyone who has gone to China with ABD

LisaTex

Mouseketeer
How did you get there? What airlines etc. did you guys find had the best routes/prices. I always fly Delta, but they do not fly to Beijing.

Thanks !!

The ABD people actually was going to be able to get us a good rate on a decent good flight through Continental. Not cheap by an stretch, but I think it was 1700 each for round trip. They were willing to work with us to get the best flight for our situation and with the stops and layovers we were after.pixiedust:

We went on the ABD China trip last June. We fly Delta a lot as well since we live in Atlanta. We flew from Atlanta to Los Angeles on Delta then from Los Angeles to Guangzhou, China on China Southern (a Delta Sky partner). We stayed a few days in Guangzhou before meeting up with our Disney party in Beijing. We flew China Southern from Guangzhou to Beijing. We used our Delta skymiles for the round trip from Atlanta to Guangzhou, China. The cost of the flight from Guangzhou to Beijing was under $100.00 per person. The airport in Guangzhou is brand new and very large. We had a great trip and we know you will have a wonderful trip as well.

Thanks for the info. I suppose you flew delta out of Hong Kong to go home? I am looking at contnental as well. Have any of you heard of Asiana airlines? They seem to have a pretty good deal right now - just don't know anything about them - then again - had you flown China Southern before?

We have not heard of Asiana airlines. The China trip was the first time we had traveled on China Southern. The service was great and the airplanes were very nice. With the China ABD trip, Disney flew our ABD group on China Southern planes between the various cities. I know Disney also uses Dragon Air sometimes as well. Other airlines to check for good fares would be China Eastern, Korean Airlines, and Singapore Airlines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter