To a WDW resort - sending a gift yourself or use Disney Florist ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Hopefully my DD does not see this...
But my DD will be celebrating her birthday at the Boardwalk Inn with her boyfriend.
I found some simple things I can do from the Disney Florist - Minnie Birthday Balloon, No nuts snacks, and put it all together in a Disney cooler (easily package in a suitcase when they go home)

Or should I send a package my self to the resort for my DD ?
She is an adult, not a child.

How much doe it cost to get a mailed package at the Boardwalk Inn ? Fee ?

How much does it cost for the Disney Florist to have the items selected from their website delivered to the Boardwalk Inn ?

Thank you

$5 for mailed packages.
Disney Florist website should be able to provide you any additional charges.
Nothing will be delivered to the room until after they check in. Disney Florist might be exception.

If you send a package yourself, you will have to alert your DD that she will need to pick it up. The resort will not place the package in her room.

Disney Florist charges a $10 shipping fee. Gifts purchased through Disney Florist will be placed directly in the resort room after guest arrival.

She arrives around noon after the flight down to MCO - check in would be at 3 pm
So maybe the Disney Florist could deliver it and have it placed in the room before they
enter the room ?
I assume the Boardwalk Inn would know what room is assigned to them the day of arrival.
True ?

They plan on dropping off their luggage at the Boardwalk and go to EPCOT for the afternoon - for lunch and see some of the countries.

She arrives around noon after the flight down to MCO - check in would be at 3 pm
So maybe the Disney Florist could deliver it and have it placed in the room before they
enter the room ? I assume the Boardwalk Inn would know what room is assigned to them the day of arrival.
True ?

They will have to have been to the room. Until you enter your room, the resort could give it to another guest. I have tried this multiple times and have been told they will deliver to the room the day after check in.

The day after check in is her birthday !
I bet that will work as a surprise after a day in the parks
Disney Florist maybe a great plan !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter