To a Galaxy Far, Far Away-Star Wars Weekend Law School Graduation Celebration!

Teresa: We were SO lucky with meets. Ashley was impressed. She thanked me for supporting the company and I thanked her for making awesome clothes for fangirls. :goodvibes We just got annual passes again just last week :cool1: and I really want to go back!

So, alas, the previous day was our last Star Wars Weekend day, but we weren't finished with Disney yet. I had grabbed an early breakfast ressie for this morning, hoping to get in and to Anna and Else before the crazy crowds, I wasn't able to snag a FP+.

We entered to an empty Main Street.

This time, our purpose of eating at the Crystal Palace wasn't for the characters, just to eat and get to Anna and Elsa asap. We did meet one adorable Eeyore before splitting though.

Unfortunately, when we left the restaurant, just 10 mins later than park opening, the Frozen line was out of control. Cory assured me that we would try for opening the next day before Epcot, specifically to see them.

In that area of Fantasyland, we were very excited to see a soft opening of the Mine Train!

I was so happy we were able to ride and we thought it was really cute.

Afterwards, it was on to Cory's request, the Tea Cups. I love them, but Cory likes to make them go as fast as possible which leaves me feeling a bit sick. But he did tell me we would get to the park super early tomorrow for Anna and Elsa, so how could I say no?

With my Stitch shirt, I knew I wanted to try and meet him, and we found him with little line. He loved my shirt and it was another great character meet.

I'm going to try to upload this video, though I don't know if it will work? Stitch mimicked his guitar playing on my shirt and insisted we reenact it.

Hey, I'm joining in!

I love your SWW photos, my boyfriend is a Star Wars fan, so your pictures are making me seriously consider May for our next trip! :goodvibes

That video is hilarious! Stitch just wanted to hug you!

Too bad your plan to get in early for breakfast and then see Anna and Elsa didn't work - it seemed like a good idea!

TP

TheLittleKatie- Hi! Thanks for joining in. I found your report just this week and I'm loving it so far. SWW is a must-do, especially for Star Wars fans!

Teresa- I'm glad that video worked, it cracked me up and i was on :cloud9: the rest of the day, even without meeting Anna and Elsa.

So now is time for our last day. We had a late afternoon flight so the original plan was to just go to Epcot, have lunch, and catch the ME. But, I have a wonderful husband who was willing to join the mad-crazy rush that is meeting the Frozen sisters.

We got to the park 45 minutes before opening and lined up right at the right side gate after being let through. We were the first people there and staked out our spot. As the morning went on, people funneled around us and you could feel the craziness expanding throughout the guests. One father coached his daughter about holding onto his back while he ran through the castle. Another talked to her children about all holding hands in a chain. I started to feel kind of nervous about the whole thing. People really were insane about this, and I was afraid of what that would lead to.

When the show was over, and the cast members brought the rope across, we were right up against it. In the medium speed walk down Main St, we kept our position, though we were being pushed and shoved from behind and all sides. Again, kind of nerve-wracking. It was at the split into the castle though when things took a serious turn for the insane. Cory was to my left and I could hear a woman yelling, "He's pushing me, he's pushing." I looked behind Cory to see an older woman trying to push past his left. Yes, you read that right, she was trying to push past him, but was saying he was pushing her. He said just as loudly, "I'm not even touching you, you're grabbing me." He told me later that she was grabbing his side and pulling him back, at one point even taking his hand to try. It was insanity.

Cory said he was nervous that, being a guy, the cast members might get the wrong idea and he was afraid they would take this lady's claims seriously. He put his hands up, while still maintaining his placement and said again that she was pushing him. I was starting to feel a little sick from the whole thing. We were in Disney World. We wanted to meet Anna and Elsa, but was it worth this? Suddenly, an older woman who was with the other woman, I'm assuming the woman's daughter, pushed through our hands and ran into the cast member. The whole time, the CMs thought it was kind of funny, until then. The one stopped, put his hand up and told her to quit it. I took the opportunity to side step in front of her, back toward Cory to regain our spot.

Children were being dragged, lost in the sea of people, people were shoving and yelling. I honestly couldn't believe it, all to meet Anna and Elsa :confused3. I wasn't sure if I was going to include this, as it's a long story with no pictures, but I think it's important to know what you may be getting into.

Finally we made it to the line and were in. I felt all hyped up and still a bit sick from the whole thing, it had all made me really nervous. I thanked Cory profusely for going through the insanity to get me there. :hug:

We finally got to meet the sisters, and Aurora.

Afterwards, we stopped at the Cheshire Cafe for a very yummy, but super sweet, cupcake.

After the MK madness, we hopped the monorail to Epcot where we had lunch and met Mulan Max, which was a new one for us.

Sadly, that's where the photos end. Not having our camera charger led to quite a different trip, as we usually have a ton of pictures.

I want to thank everyone who read along, especially those who commented. You guys are awesome! :hug:

On the happy front, we weren't supposed to go back to Disney for a while, but we just booked a trip February 27th-March 6th! :cool1: My birthday is on the 18th of Feb and Cory is taking the PA bar Feb 25-26 so we are ready to celebrate! We also decided to get APs again and I couldn't be happier! :woohoo:

I'm thinking about starting a report from our Wedding/Honeymoon trip about a year ago. Any interest? We have a TON of pics and were there for 15 days!!

Again, thanks everyone for joining, commenters and lurkers both. It has been super fun to experience this trip again :goodvibes

I will check out your new report! And glad to hear you will get to celebrate your birthday in this magical place too!

I have to say I found your description of the MK madness pretty scary!! What is wrong with people??

TP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter