Tips on Dining in Hollywood

kemmerlinj2

Mouseketeer
Hello! My family is arriving in Hollywood a day before our California Backstage Magic trip and was wondering if anyone had tips for dining. I don't know much about the area besides what is on Google so was hoping for some recommendations on what's near the Loews Hollywood hotel. Thanks in advance!

Depends on what you want to eat and ages of your party. Hollywood has a lot of chain restaurants and touristy places. Do some Google searching of restaurants in LA. There are many good ones that aren't far from Hollywood -- just a short Uber away.

We ate a great barbecue place in the Hollywood and Highland Centre, which is attached to the Loew's hotel.

The Loews Hollywood hotel is part of the Hollywood and Highland complex, which has several restaurants. Jinya Ramen is a good Japanese noodle place and is inexpensive. California Pizza Kitchen is a chain, offering California style pizzas. Trastevere is an Italian restaurant. For dessert, cross Hollywood Blvd. and go to the Disney soda fountain shop, adjacent to the El Capitan theater.

There is also Hard Rock Cafe at Hollywood and Highland complex.

At N Sycamore Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard you can walk to Buffalo Wild Wings

At N Highland Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard, just beside Riplys Believe or Not you can walk to MELS DINER.

If you decide to walk down Hollywood Boulevard to Hollywood and Vine Metro Station, approx 20 minutes walk, but I would only walk it in daylight, not after dark, or you could Uber
  1. Pig and Whistle - Bar with food
  2. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
  3. Katsuya Hollywood
  4. Wood and Vine
  5. Shake Shack

If you are a Bravo TV fan, Lisa Vanderpump's restaurants are great! We went to SUR one night and Villa Blanca another night. Enjoyed both very much! Prices were reasonable for the area. We'd love to return! We also had brunch at Laudere in The Grove area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter