Tips on 1900 dinner and making it back to MK?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
I want to coordinate a 1900 Park Fare dinner with a viewing of Spectro and Wishes. Course, my booking window is coming up and I'm sure June hours won't be out for some time.

I'm guessing on a Tuesday for now. What time do you think would be reasonable to make for a dinner ressie there and to be able to get back over to MK with a little time to spare before Spectro and Wishes?

Any advice?

Thanks!

That depends.....:D !

For one, where do you like to stand? If you just want to cruise right in at the last minute and take your chance, I'm sure making your reservations a couple of hours before the parade would be enough.

We like to take the train to the other end if we're going in specifically for the evening parades or fireworks, and the train stops running at a certain time, so we give ourselves plenty of time. There are always so many people at the base of Main Street waiting for parades, unless you want to hope you get lucky and find a good spot, I'd make it 3 hours before the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter