Tips never added

Sleepy425

DIS Veteran
Anyone have experience with their tips never being charged? It took a few days into the cruise for my sister's tips to be charged to her stateroom. The next day, when mine still didn't show up, I went to guest relations to ask about them. They looked into the account and saw there were no notes about requesting them to be taken off. They said they'd look into it.
I went back the next day to see what the resolution was, and they assured me my TA must have prepaid them, and that all appropriate people would receive their tips.
I went again at the end of the cruise, told the same thing.
I tipped my waiters and room attendant more in cash (which I was planning on doing anyhow), but it still upsets me that they may not have gotten their full tips from my cruise. (I confirmed my TA did NOT prepay the gratuities)

Weird. I haven’t experienced that, but can confirm that if you prepay gratuities you won’t see those charges on your account.

Did you earn any OBC from your TA? We did last cruise and it covered our tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter