Tips for the heat?

Eastender

Mouseketeer
Who's got any tips to combat the Florida heat (or the Brit heat this weekend). How about when you come out of lovely air conditioned Super Wal-Mart & whoa!!! who turned that oven on?
I open the car, lean in turn the a/c on full blast & wait for 5 mins before I get in. Word of warning ,a friend did this & by habit pushed the lock button before he shut the door, DOH! $35 to get it unlocked & some wasted gas. He was gutted cos he's such a tight sod, funny really. They sell a pump spray thing called a misty mate for about $20, anyone tried this?

Hi

The pump sprays with the battery operated fans attached are a great idea....we bought ours in wal-mart, rather than buying them in the parks. Much cheaper.

Yep we got ours from disney,they are worth the money we use ours here too,they kept DD amused too LOL :p

And they was used every day! so easy to fill too,as they have water fountains round all the parks ;)

Beth

Hi,
I guess I must be a true Englishman (or a mad dog) 'cause I just love the heat.The words "too hot" are not in my vocabulary and I often get odd looks from the Florida locals when I sit at an outside table at a Florida restaurant when the sun is beating down.If you don't like the heat try Disneyland Paris in November or Skegness (our local beach )anytime!!
As for the current warm spell I'm hoping it lasts until Christmas and then gets a bit warmer....;)

Mick.

:smooth:

I'm with Mick on this one.

Which restaurants offer outside dining? I was sat outside a lovely pub by the canal this evening and thought to myself apart from food outlets in the parks and McDonalds in Downtown D I hadn't seen any outside dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter