Tipping for Valet??

jdm

DIS Veteran
This isn't something we do very often (hence, the question:~) but because DH has a hurt ankle and can't do a lot of walking, we are considering valet parking at the HRH. What't the proper tipping procedure? Do you tip each time your car is brought out and driven back? Do you tip one big tip on arrival or departure? How much do you tip? We leave tonight! Yea!

Thanks
Jenn

Jenn, I'm sorry I dont know the answer as we havent rented a car while there...just a BUMP for you so someone that knows can answer! Also wanted to wish you a FUN filled vacation!!!:bounce:

I give two dollars when they return my car. This has been brought up on many message boards & that is pretty much the consensus. Some give more, some both ways but the majority tip upon return of the car.

for the valet info... and the good wishes for a fun trip! Leaving in a few hours.... getting excited.

Thanks again
Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!