Tipping at table service meals at DLP

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
What sort of tips are appropriate to leave at table service meals? We will have the Premium dining plan- are tips included/appropriate? Thank you!

its nice but not expected. Tipping in Europe is NOT like in USA. In Europe servers and wait staff get a proper living wage, they do not rely on tips to pay the rent like they do in USA.

In Europe I generally just round up a couple of Euros. For example if the bill is €22.50 I would give €25. You will not get the "suggested" tip amount on the bill like you do in USA.

I have never used the meal plan vouchers, but again I would probably just leave a couple of Euros cash on the table at the end.

In addition to what's already been said above, it's worth noting that quite a few restaurants in France already include tips in the bill.

If they're included, you will usually find something such as "service compris" (service included) written on the bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter