Tip for tired kids

Chardo

Earning My Ears
We just returned from a week at WDW. With all the walking, my kids (7 & 4) were quick to complain and want to stop. I spotted a colored piece of concrete and said "Look, there's a charging pod!" I jumped on it and said "Charging".

For the rest of the trip, my kids kept stepping on "charging pods" to give them more energy.

Thats funny. I'll be looking for these colored charging pods in 4 weeks. My 9yr son will get much use out of them. Where are they found? LOL

LOL :D we'll be needing those 'charging pods' in Nov/Dec........we're going COMMANDO mode for the convention.....my poor kids are going to tucker out before we even get started :rolleyes: ;)

The "charging pods" can be found almost everywhere. WDW, USF, and IOA all have lots of dyed and stamped concrete. Just look for any concrete of a different color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter