timing on filling waitlist requests?

psu4glory

ka-chow!
anyone know what time of the day MS runs the 'wait list' process to see if anyone's waitlist can be filled based on the day's cancellations?

i check dvcmembers.com daily to see if any of mine have come through...just wondering the best time of day to check.

We wait listed 2 nights at BCV about 2 months ago. I called yesterday to make sure I was still on the list and the CM said it just came available a few mintues ago. I told him it was my first magical moment of 2007. We arrive at BCV in 21 days for 8 nights.:banana:

I had my waitlist come through on a Saturday, it was about 11 ish when I saw it on the DVC site. Trust me I had been checking a couple of times a day!:surfweb:

I call once a day. Still nothing waiting for 3/21-24 BCV or BW staying at SSR instead. However, when I was checking on that waitlist my waitlist for April came through. I question if I had not called would I have received a call?:confused3 I'm now going to make sure I call every day. Were is the waitlist on the DVC site. I can not locate it. Thanks:thumbsup2

I call once a day. Still nothing waiting for 3/21-24 BCV or BW staying at SSR instead. However, when I was checking on that waitlist my waitlist for April came through. I question if I had not called would I have received a call?:confused3 I'm now going to make sure I call every day. Were is the waitlist on the DVC site. I can not locate it. Thanks:thumbsup2

I just check my reservations online a couple times a day. We had SSR for early May and we're on the automatic waitlist for VWL. I didn't want to have to call everyday to check.

I think the OP wanted to know when they match up canellations against the waitlist. Is it in the am before MS opens or after they close or sometime during the day.

I think the OP wanted to know when they match up canellations against the waitlist. Is it in the am before MS opens or after they close or sometime during the day.
that's right...i was under the impression that the 'matching up' process was not a continuous one, but instead happened only once each day. just wondering if there was a fixed time for it to kick-off...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter