Timing for Caring for the Giants and Tuskers House reservation?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of doing the 9:30 am tour and want to book a 10:45 am Tuskers House reservation. Will we make it in time for our reservation?
I know it says it is an hour tour but does that mean we will be back where we started exactly in an hour? Thanks for any info!

Doubtful. We took the 9:30am one and by the time we got back, it was around 10:45. I'd been nervous the whole time, if I had that reservation. It was a great tour and we had a wonderful view of the elephants and talked with a lovely lady from Africa. We also did not leave exactly at 9:30am either. I guess you can keep it, but all depends on the party, and most likely your party won't be the only ones on that tour. We were one of three families.

Doubtful. We took the 9:30am one and by the time we got back, it was around 10:45. I'd been nervous the whole time, if I had that reservation. It was a great tour and we had a wonderful view of the elephants and talked with a lovely lady from Africa. We also did not leave exactly at 9:30am either. I guess you can keep it, but all depends on the party, and most likely your party won't be the only ones on that tour. We were one of three families.
Ok thanks for letting me know. Maybe we will just have to do lunch instead of breakfast at Tuskers House.

Caring for the Giants?!? Is this the football team? I mean I know they had a depressing year, but to make caring for them a Disney event is going
a bit far...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!