Timing - Beginning of College Program

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
When you start the College Program (Orlando), at what point do you get the unlimited theme park admission for yourself? At what point do you get your work schedule?

I have a friend who will be starting. I want to make plans to get together when I will be in town, but I want to understand and be respectful of the timing situation.

(Not looking for them to arrange hotel or park admission for me.)

I think I heard something about not until you finish a certain part of your orientation (Traditions? Something like that) but I don't know when that would be.

You are correct in that successfully completing Traditions, which is the first day of job orientation for all Cast Members, you earn Self-Admission Privilege for the parks. Most CPs celebrate by going to the parks that very night! Typically, this happens no more than 5-6 days after move in. For example- I moved in on Monday, August 8 and my Traditions was Friday, August 12.

Technically, you receive your very first "work schedule" during casting, which is the day you move into housing or the day afterwards! It includes Traditions and two or three days of specific job orientation, so you'll have about a 5/6 days to plan past Traditions after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!