Timeshare question

AdrianB

Earning My Ears
This is probably the wrong board but here goes. I have seen things on here where people have gotten universal tickets for attending a timeshare presentation, how do I sign up for one of these or are they by invitation only? Thanks

There are plenty of places around Orlando to sign up for these. Stop at almosty any of those ticket booths and you can find one. There are also booths set up in the Belz Outlet Malls. Also--many of the bigger ones have websites where you can go (Westgate, Vistana, Marriott, etc.) and register for a 'special" price in return for a timeshare tour.

Here is alink with tips on handling timeshare presentations:http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65659&highlight=timeshare+tips

I found some by typing in the search engine "timeshare tours". Look for the one that offers the best of what you are looking for. Some offer tickets, other money. Be preparded to spend at least 90 minutes there, if not more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter