Timeshare close to MK or EPCOT w/shuttle?

Picabo

"Hi, my name is Picabo & I'm a Disboard-o-holic!!"
Hello...are there any timeshares (Interval International) that have shuttle service to the Disney parks? And if so, are the shuttles easy/convenient or more of a hassle than just parking there ourselves?

Which timeshares do you recommend that are closest to MK and/or EPCOT? Looking for 2 bedrooms with a kitchen and preferably washer/dryer IN unit.

Thanks!

I think you need to look at what your choices are via Interval, then compare them to what folks post on here about those on the list.

I would say none of the shuttles are great, and many charge you per person ... so if you have to pay, I would consider driving and be on your own schedule.

You won't have any problem being close to Disney or getting a 2 Bed with kitchen and laundry.

Check the Sheraton Vistana Resort (not Villages) thread in the reviews section for one possibilty.

BUT I would agree with the prior poster that relying on resort shuttles anywhere offsite is a bad idea.

If you will have a car, I highly recommend you drive and not use shuttle service. It's not as convenient as you may think. If its your only option, then make the best of it. However, I would seriously consider a rental car in the budget. If you are driving, the daily parking fee is worth it for the convenience of being able to come and go as you please. Also, remember, you pay a daily parking fee that lasts all day between parks. You only pay it once a day no matter how many parks you visit.

Now the question becomes which Timeshare will you choose. :scratchin popcorn::

This isn't going to be until NEXT fall so we have plenty of time. This summer we'll be at Marriott Royal Palms but that is a non-Disney trip. (We'll be doing a beach day, Sea World, Busch Gardens and a few pool days at the World Center!)

with II I would stick with the Marriott - you are pretty close to WDW with royal palms but I might go with Sabal palms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!