times of shows after 23rd april

babymaddie

Mouseketeer
hi ive been on the dlp website and they dont have the times of shows/meet and greets etc beyond the 23rd april 2006? we arrive on the 23rd for three days, does anyone know if the time stay the same after this date or will they be put on the webiste nearer the time? thank you.

That's not very impressive - they usually put the times for at least a couple of months ahead. Hopefully they should be updating the list very soon.

Sorry I can't be more help, but it gives me the opportunity to say Welcome to the DIS babymaddie! :wave2:

maybe the times will be up before we go. we'd just like to do a bit of planning as 3 days doesnt seem a long time to fit in lots of stuff. ive read so much information already off this site this morning.

Hi babymaddie and to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidlines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

I don't think there will be much change from the timings that you have seen up to the 23rd April until the park opening hours extend for summer opening :goodvibes
Good idea to keep an eye out when the official site covers more of your dates :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter