Timeframe for Current Bounceback offers

Forevermarypoppins

DIS Veteran
I leave for WDW in less than 4 weeks. Already thinking next year exact same week would be a great time. Does the Bounce back offer extend for a full year?

The current bounceback expires on October 31st. No one knows what the details are of the next one yet.

The offer ends on OCT 31st, but it is through the end of the year - current is Free Dining I think - the BB that will start NOV 1 will be a room only discount thorugh the end of 2019

The offer ends on OCT 31st, but it is through the end of the year - current is Free Dining I think - the BB that will start NOV 1 will be a room only discount thorugh the end of 2019

That's what it has been historically. It could change and there are usually blackouts

I'm going in December on a FD BB from last year.
Just curious if you recall the RO discount percentages from last year's RO BB?

I was thisclose to booking a bounceback while I was there last week, but the dates we'll be planning for weren't part of the BB offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter