Time Saving Tip For Anyone Attending MVMCP

fostrmom2mny

DIS Veteran
I have NOT tried this myself, but I just read that the Country Bear Jamboree show isn't different during the MVMCP as it shows the SAME performance during the day time shows. The line is said to be much shorter during the day hours. This is one of the shows that is a Must See, so I'm planning on checking it out myself. After researching my trip for nearly two years, this was the first time that I read about this, so I hope it is accurate.
Gerri

Hi again! I think I'm the one that posted that originally. I'm glad you found it helpful.

It is true. The Country Bear Jamboree "Christmas Special" runs all day as well, not just at the Christmas party. In order to change the show over to the Christmas show, they have to change all the bears' costumes, change the soundtrack (and that means changing the mouth and body movements of all the bears), add extra special affects, and lots more. It is a huge change from the regular show, so there is no way they could do the Christmas show at night for the parties and the regular show during the day. In fact, I think the Christmas show runs from after Thanksgiving until early January. We have seen it several times during our regular day time visits to the MK. Last year, we were there about the 3rd of January and saw the Christmas show.

Like the first post said, lines for the CBJ are never long during the day. So, see the show during a day trip to the MK and save the valuable time at the party for doing stuff you can't do or see during the day.

But, having said that, DO make sure you see the Country Bear Jamboree Christmas Special at some time! It is so cute!! It's really one of our favorites. If you go, say hi to Big Al for me! I love him!

By the way, Gerri, I grew up in Chandler, Oklahoma. Small world, isn't it? ;)

Gem, you want to know just how SMALL this world really is?

I was born, raised and married in CHANDLER, OK.
Graduated in 1978 and moved away after graduation. (but not too far :) )

Gerri

If it's chilly that night you might want to go in just for the warmth. We did last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter